Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Now this one last night. Loving the win and btts bets
  • cs1986 said:

Now this one last night. Loving the win and btts bets

Nice one, hows the poker going :wink:

I see you stake quite a bit, hopefully from winnings the reason you stake that amount as that would be quite costly normally.
  • edited November 2018

cs1986 said:

I see you stake quite a bit, hopefully from winnings the reason you stake that amount as that would be quite costly normally.
    Poker's ok mate but harder work than the betting.

I have slightly upped my stakes due to a lot of winners lately and it's a betting pool between me and a mate (So half stakes each). Last weekend had £1k win off £20 which is above and then about same again profit on betting on nfl. I have collected majority of it and left some playing funds!
  • I fancy arsenal and btts to score tonight and Lazio + btts. Both about 5/2. Hopefully my luck and skill continues.
  • cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

I have slightly upped my stakes due to a lot of winners lately and it's a betting pool between me and a mate (So half stakes each). Last weekend had £1k win off £20 which is above and then about same again profit on betting on nfl. I have collected majority of it and left some playing funds!
    Nice i just noticed you were on stars betting, haven't played much of late. last time actually won a hyper (chopped out of 1200 runners for $850) Hows the betting on there or just easier as you have funds on there?
  • cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

Nice i just noticed you were on stars betting, haven't played much of late. last time actually won a hyper (chopped out of 1200 runners for $850) Hows the betting on there or just easier as you have funds on there?
    Nice mate I have yet to make anything like that from a tournament! I play a lot of 6 seater turbo games which are enjoyable.

Exactly mate i just had money in the account.The betting not the greatest tbh I prefer will hills or betvictor. Although there prices NFL are good if you follow or bet on that.
  • cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

Nice mate I have yet to make anything like that from a tournament! I play a lot of 6 seater turbo games which are enjoyable.

Exactly mate i just had money in the account.The betting not the greatest tbh I prefer will hills or betvictor. Although there prices NFL are good if you follow or bet on that.
    I used to play alot more, mainly on skypoker but the odd ones on stars. Just dont really commit too much time lately kind of too busy, shame as used to be a nice extra income (nothing excessive but had quite a few scores over £1k live and online) Stars is tough to beat the big fields as there is so much luck (variance),i do try to play when i do get a less busy week/month.

I always see Stars trying to get involved on betting but dont really see the benefit, only NFL betting i do is the TD boosts occasionally :)

Nice results lately btw keep that up
  • cs1986 said:

I fancy arsenal and btts to score tonight and Lazio + btts. Both about 5/2. Hopefully my luck and skill continues.

Personally think Chelsea and BTTS is a decent bet, 21/10 on bet365
  • Sage said:

cs1986 said:

I fancy arsenal and btts to score tonight and Lazio + btts. Both about 5/2. Hopefully my luck and skill continues.

Personally think Chelsea and BTTS is a decent bet, 21/10 on bet365
    There's Lazio... come on Arsenal
  • Appreciate that AFC Wimbledon are league one and Harringey are step six.
    But, Haringey are what the old Wimbledon were.
    A long shot I know, but 14-1 is quite a price on a two horse race (10/1) to qualify.
    Difficult to compare, but looked very strong/organised when they knocked Welling out last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have Brighton Watford and Birmingham in a treble plus singles today, about 20/1.

ALao a Boro and Norwich double at 2/1 and Chorley as a long shot cup upset at 11/2 single
  • Bet 365 doing the free in play on the Manchester derby too this weekend
  • Another near miss with the 2+ goal betting. Done 8 teams, 28x20p sixfolds and £1 accy. Needed Swansea u21 and fleetwood to score 1 more goal each for £6k.
    Still got a return to play with for a few weeks.
  • Gibraltar's last 3 results:

Gibraltar 1 - 0 Latvia
    Armenia 0 - 1 Gibraltar
    Gibraltar 2 - 1 Liechtenstein

Gibraltar odds to win at home to Armenia tonight - 12/1
    Gibraltar +1 - 5/2
    Gibraltar +2 - 4/5

Am I missing something, those odds seem mental?

Anyway, stuck a fiver on them to win, and £25 on +2.
  • Another near miss with the 2+ goal betting. Done 8 teams, 28x20p sixfolds and £1 accy. Needed Swansea u21 and fleetwood to score 1 more goal each for £6k.

When I looked in morning Swansea under 21 were 5/1 to win let alone 5/2 to score 2 . That's looks poor price,

When I looked in morning Swansea under 21 were 5/1 to win let alone 5/2 to score 2 . That's looks poor price,
    Could of got 8s on swansea
  • Included Harrogate in my bet today because they were playing a Maidenhead side that had lost their last six in the League, scoring one and conceding 23 in the process.

Somewhat surprised to see that the game has been postponed due to international call ups - to be clear that's Maidenhead call ups!
  • Included Harrogate in my bet today because they were playing a Maidenhead side that had lost their last six in the League, scoring one and conceding 23 in the process.

Somewhat surprised to see that the game has been postponed due to international call ups - to be clear that's Maidenhead call ups!

2 of them play for Montserrat with Lyle Taylor
  • Was one Sunderland goal away from my 31/1 bet - 6 teams to score 2+ goals.
    Bastards
  • Bets in early good luck all
    West brom
    Fulham
    Man City
    Millwall
    Leeds
    Barnsley
    Rochdale
    £5 on returns £309.59

Team to score 2 +
    Coventry
    Sheffield U
    Man U
    Liverpool
    Leeds
    Derby
    Charlton (Prob not wisest no taylor)
    Luton
    £3 on returns £258.44

Everton
    Man U
    Wigan
    Charlton
    Hibernian
    Aberdeen
    £5 - £100 (Banker of my bets)

Liverpool
    Southend
    Sunderland
    MK Dons
    Boro
    £5 on returns £251.14

BTTS and win
    Leeds
    Barnsley
    Portsmouth
    Chelsea
    £2 on returns £343.28

On sky boost too this week , although i think Brighton/ Leicester is tough one to call, put Leicester.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bets in early good luck all
    West brom
    Fulham
    Man City
    Millwall
    Leeds
    Barnsley
    Rochdale
    £5 on returns £309.59

Team to score 2 +
    Coventry
    Sheffield U
    Man U
    Liverpool
    Leeds
    Derby
    Charlton (Prob not wisest no taylor)
    Luton
    £3 on returns £258.44

Everton
    Man U
    Wigan
    Charlton
    Hibernian
    Aberdeen
    £5 - £100 (Banker of my bets)

Liverpool
    Southend
    Sunderland
    MK Dons
    Boro
    £5 on returns £251.14

BTTS and win
    Leeds
    Barnsley
    Portsmouth
    Chelsea
    £2 on returns £343.28

On sky boost too this week , although i think Brighton/ Leicester is tough one to call, put Leicester.

The LOL is for Charlton in your bankers ;-)

• The LOL is for Charlton in your bankers ;-)

thats fair :smile: on paper looks best bet, but dont really like betting on Charlton.
  • I kid, Last time I won a bet it was cool to wear bumbags.
  • MrOneLung said:

I kid, Last time I won a bet it was cool to wear bumbags.

you have NEVER won a bet ?
    Come on, rocking the bum bag in the early 90's was cool as.....wasn't it?

• MrOneLung said:

I kid, Last time I won a bet it was cool to wear bumbags.

you have NEVER won a bet ?
    Come on, rocking the bum bag in the early 90's was cool as.....wasn't it?

Sorry mate gonna have to ask you leave the thread and not to return :smiley:
  • How can I get a bet on whilst abroad , tried to log into bet365 but says you can only log in if a Spanish resident, I am in Lanzarote
  • How can I get a bet on whilst abroad , tried to log into bet365 but says you can only log in if a Spanish resident, I am in Lanzarote

I’ve had trouble with sky bet and other apps abroad but have been ok with website versions.
    Not sure if that’s the case with 365.

I’ve had trouble with sky bet and other apps abroad but have been ok with website versions.
    Not sure if that’s the case with 365.
    I don’t think you can unless you have some obscure VPN set up. Spanish authorities want their tax on betting