Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Got this for the weekend.  Purely because he’s always a danger and that’s a staggering price.

Does seem too big. Am on too. Let's hope the BFG nods in an early set-piece
  • Options
    Got this for the weekend.  Purely because he’s always a danger and that’s a staggering price.

Would be his 1st goal of the season as well, I think. 
  • Options
    No goals this season... Wearing number five... Rufus vibes...
  • Options
    What do we reckon? 1000/1
    it couldn’t be, could it?

• Options

Does seem too big. Am on too. Let's hope the BFG nods in an early set-piece
    55s with BetVictor now 
  • Options

I am now on BFG £5 @ 50/1 seems quite high but suppose its right as he hasn't scored

Both teams to score both halves in Charlton v Sunderland + Villa v Derby double £3 on returns £363 (will either be very open and attacking or not many chances)

• Options
    Gone for win and both teams to score treble of

Tranmere 
    Charlton
    Derby

Huge price of 195/1 so worth a tenner for me. May have a bet on over 2.5 goals in each game also. 

I have been off the betting for last few weeks due to end of season unpredictability.
  • Options

• Options
    Doff my cap 👏👏
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    Doff my cap 👏👏
    Cheers pal unreal!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a bad weekend

• Options

well done £50 on result that's brave, I had a few permutations where we won 2-1 but didn't win any bets from it lol

Charlton promotion returned me £115 from £25 (put on with 8 games left)

Now onto the ACCY, currently cashing out is £355, but full return £1,325 - Arsenal + Liverpool to go as previously posted risky business will probably lay some off on the final game but Arsenal/Chelsea probably a bigger risk. Friends are all telling me to cashout lol

• Options
    I only did 3 bets on the match, all were anytime goalscorers: Sarr, Bauer and Purrington. They all scored but only 2 paid out, not complaining though:-)
  • Options

So I have looked at a few bets today for tomorrows game, one I have from last day of season yes/no, all come in but if Chelsea win I get £65 (will be consolation for my other bet)

£10 on Aubemeyang to score first and Arsenal win 2-1 50/1 - decent price imo

£25 on Chelsea to win 2-1, boosted to 9/1 - score seems feasible even though I don't think they will win but thought would be a consolation to if my main bet fails.

£5 on Hazard to score first, Chelsea 1-0 , 7 + Corners + Sokratis to be carded (longshot)

Will likely do a few others and go well overboard

Tonight have a treble, purely guesswork but spinning up as I have winnings to spin/ withdraw

£25 on FC Ingolstadt 04, Go Ahead Eagles + Vitesse . Return £137.93 (again I must re-iterate this is mainly based on being faves and not researched, so pot luck)

• Options
    So my bet lost haha, wasn't actually that bothered surprisingly. Buzzing about Sunday still and had a bet from a few weeks before which only needed Chelsea win so guaranteed £65 , not quite £1,300 but was a good effort lol I couldn't live with myself if I cashed out and it come in. Knew Arsenal would mess it up :D
  • Options
    mad Bet that 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Surely got to be fake?  who would put £100 on a bet like that lol crazy, if true unbelievable!
  • Options

Surely got to be fake?  who would put £100 on a bet like that lol crazy, if true unbelievable!
    Was my first thought too tbh but it was tweeted by William Hill saying it was one of their customers.
  • Options

Was my first thought too tbh but it was tweeted by William Hill saying it was one of their customers.
    I did see that, is there any rules on this sort of stuff? It could be just a way of advertising, I generally don't know but would be very brave/brash bet, but there are some random people out there I suppose is the argument against.
  • Options
    Reading the comments, one guy says that they have a maximum payout of 100k when you start involving lower leagues into your bets.
  • Options
    I see the 100k comment too but the tweet says the 'punter is now £336k better off'
    sounds dodgy and its easy publicity for the bookie, not sure on the legality of it if they've either made it up or not disclosed the 100k max payout.
  • Options

I did see that, is there any rules on this sort of stuff? It could be just a way of advertising, I generally don't know but would be very brave/brash bet, but there are some random people out there I suppose is the argument against.
    Don't believe there are any rules on it. I once had a winning bet tweeted by Victor Chandler - 45k off 15 quid. I wasn't asked but it was kept confidential ie. No name or personal details.

The limits are set but generally bookies will pay out above them to avoid bad press and gain good press. 100k seems extremely low for football max payouts to me
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    The maxpayout for the bet above with William hill is 1 million not 100k i thought that was too low.

• Options
    cs1986 said:
    The maxpayout for the bet above with William hill is 1 million not 100k i thought that was too low.

Is that including Scottish lower league? Only state Scottish Premier on their website.
  • Options
    always sceptical of these as usually its the only bet on there account