Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Hello again. I have only given 2 tips on here this season and they have both come in. Only singles i know but both at good prices. Please take a look at Salford city away at dagenham tomorrow. 10/11 is the best i can find but at nearly even money this must be the bet of the season so far.
  • Cant work out why Peterborough are such a big price at 13/10. No injury worries won every game and at home against an average league 1 team.
  • Can't work out why were nearly 4/1
  • Yeah I know should be at least 7s :smile:
  • tajaddick said:

Hello again. I have only given 2 tips on here this season and they have both come in. Only singles i know but both at good prices. Please take a look at Salford city away at dagenham tomorrow. 10/11 is the best i can find but at nearly even money this must be the bet of the season so far.

Nicholas said:

Cant work out why Peterborough are such a big price at 13/10. No injury worries won every game and at home against an average league 1 team.

clb74 said:

Can't work out why were nearly 4/1

My treble... Charlton, Peterborough and Salford !
  • Just backed us for top half finish 8/11Skybet or betvictor & top 6 finish 4/1 Bet 365.

Remortgage the home
    11/2 top 6 with blacktype
  • @clb74 Whats Blacktype like mate, was thinking of opening an account with them. Their sign up bonus looks crap though. Have you withdrawn from them yet if so was it ok or did they start asking you for copies of driving licences and utility bills etc. Does my head with some of these new bookmakers when they do that.
  • tajaddick said:

Hello again. I have only given 2 tips on here this season and they have both come in. Only singles i know but both at good prices. Please take a look at Salford city away at dagenham tomorrow. 10/11 is the best i can find but at nearly even money this must be the bet of the season so far.

Nicholas said:

Cant work out why Peterborough are such a big price at 13/10. No injury worries won every game and at home against an average league 1 team.

clb74 said:

My treble... Charlton, Peterborough and Salford !
    I've done same treble mate fingers crossed
  • edited August 2018
    We are 9/1 to win and btts gotta be worth a few quid
  • Nicholas said:

@clb74 Whats Blacktype like mate, was thinking of opening an account with them. Their sign up bonus looks crap though. Have you withdrawn from them yet if so was it ok or did they start asking you for copies of driving licences and utility bills etc. Does my head with some of these new bookmakers when they do that.

Tbh mate this is only my 3rd bet with them in just over a year.
    Not had a win with them so yet to withdraw.
    Their sites pretty crap tbh, what bookies ask for driving licence.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

Nicholas said:

@clb74 Whats Blacktype like mate, was thinking of opening an account with them. Their sign up bonus looks crap though. Have you withdrawn from them yet if so was it ok or did they start asking you for copies of driving licences and utility bills etc. Does my head with some of these new bookmakers when they do that.

think it should be mandatory instead of ticking a box to say you’re 18.
  • clb74 said:

Nicholas said:

Sport nation I think and 188 bet. Happy to let you deposit and bet as much as you want but when you wanna withdraw they make it as difficult and annoying as possible in the hope you give up and spunk the money.
  • cs1986 said:

Hope people had a go on this like me
  • cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

Who was that price ? Was 13/2 Bet365
  • Makes a change for us to make me money.
  • Makes a change for us to make me money.

Nice one Ralph,had a modest stakes patent on Welling, Gateshead and Posh.

2 singles and a double but I think Peterbrough cost a few people today.
  • F*** off @IdleHans anf f*** off @tajaddick

F*** off Sunderland and Posh. How could sunderland not have stuffed Oxford? Stupid sendings off always a risk.

But yeah, that didnt go too well today.
  • L Block said:

Wolves, wigan and portsmouth @ 7/1

Boom!!
  • Athletico.
    You are bang on the money.
    As I mentioned in the non league thread, welling at Concord, 2/1 at 10:00, evens at 11:00. Welling won 5-0
    Me and Cardinal had it off at Gloucester v Welling.
    Gloucester all over Welling first half.0-0
    Second half Welling kicking downhill with wind behind them went on to win
    4/1 Welling at H/T
    Welling won
  • Sponsored links:

• Won some good money, and some near calls, on non league
  • cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

Who was that price ? Was 13/2 Bet365
    Betstars late last night 2as cut into 7/1 later
  • clb74 said:

Topped up 11/4
  • I followed the Idle method with Walsall, Salford and Wrexham. Wrexham come in so I got half my total stake back with 1 out of 3
  • Shout out to elfs
    Does Charlton win palace milllwall lose every week
    £5 paid £210
  • Football is fixed. Bookies knew Peterborough wouldn’t win that
  • Sunderland, Peterborough and Salford cost me, separate bets. No win this weekend :(
  • Nicholas said:

Football is fixed. Bookies knew Peterborough wouldn’t win that

Fucking good job had us 100/1 to win the league 5 each way
  • edited September 2018
    clb74 said:

Shout out to elfs
    Does Charlton win palace milllwall lose every week
    £5 paid £210

Triple crown.

Would be good to throw West Ham in it.