Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington Stanley-Now All Ticket

Comments

• Options
    Or the Dales?
  • Options

Much to the amusement of some of my chums, I do not have a ticket.

I rang Accrington and the lady said that there will be cash turnstiles for the home areas, but confirmed that no tickets are available for Charlton.

I'll give you all a wave whilst I am having my half time pint.

Can you book a ticket through Accrington for collection at the ground?
    Yes.

The lady had said not many seats were left and advised this option.
    no seats at all in the away end......its terracing.
    Read what I have posted again.
  • Options

Her early life up there would have been difficult had she been Christened with said moniker..

You going tomorrow mate
    Has the game been brought forward to Friday?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Decent pubs as well

I'm sticking with you mate.
  • Options
    What, then nick his ticket while he's not looking
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Decent pubs as well

Which pubs @shirty5

I'm on the 8.03
  • Options
    It's actually officially known as the wham stadium...so wake me up before you go go
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Decent pubs as well

I’m listening.....
  • Options

got our 2 tickets.......going by car. Like Rochdale we'll be going M1, M6.

Ditto from Maidstone.

That the best route in your opinion?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's actually officially known as the wham stadium...so wake me up before you go go

No worries I'm your man :wink:.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

No worries I'm your man :wink:.
    That is just a careless whisper.
  • Options
    Bad Boys
  • Options

I rang Accrington and the lady said that there will be cash turnstiles for the home areas, but confirmed that no tickets are available for Charlton.

Yes.

I have. you said the lady said that there were not many seats left....and I said its terracing.
  • Options
    Wow ! This really is a tinpot league
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Yes.

I have. you said the lady said that there were not many seats left....and I said its terracing.
    There are seats along the side, to the left of the away end. This is (supposedly)for home fans only.
  • Options

Accrington mate tells me demand has been high and they get a big walk up, envisage cash gates closing once it's full up and people trying our end instead. Intuative but would not be surprised if this is the rationale

One side is being redeveloped, so capacity is really small

Damn, we’re screwed, they’re the Spurs of the north...
  • Options

got our 2 tickets.......going by car. Like Rochdale we'll be going M1, M6.

Ditto from Maidstone.

That the best route in your opinion?
    We're leaving Maidstone at 8.00am and heading up the M40, M42 the wrong way, M5, then joining the M6 - always found this the best way to the North West.

Staying overnight, so have a decent Country pub to stay in.
  • Options

Accrington mate tells me demand has been high and they get a big walk up, envisage cash gates closing once it's full up and people trying our end instead. Intuative but would not be surprised if this is the rationale

One side is being redeveloped, so capacity is really small

Must be tiny if an entire side of the pitch stand is out of action.

Will this be the smallest capacity ground we’ve played a league match at?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Rang up Accrington ticket office this morning and have booked tickets for the away end to be collected on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still tickets available calling Accrington Stanley and collecting there - 01254 356950
  • Options
    Do they sell beer in the ground?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Ring them up, they are very obliging.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

£2 a pint in their Redz bar!
  • Options
    I have one spare match ticket.

Pm if interested.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Addickted said:

Not surprised at this.

Forcing fans to buy direct from CAFC means RD get's his cut from the ticket sales along with the £2.50 admin and postage fees, forcing those who have previously bought direct at the ground into lining his pockets.

If you don't have a ticket and get to the ground, you can just buy on the day, just not in the away end.

To me, sitting in the home end completely defeats the purpose of an awayday. I've done it as a guest before at Chelsea and sitting on my hands for 90 minutes was no fun at all.
    Had a similar issue up at Sunderland, especially as the crowd was so quiet until their equaliser. Even my friend who bought me my ticket got in my face when they got the last minute winner.
  • Options
    If anyone has a spare please could you PM me?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Croydon said:

Addickted said:

Not surprised at this.

Forcing fans to buy direct from CAFC means RD get's his cut from the ticket sales along with the £2.50 admin and postage fees, forcing those who have previously bought direct at the ground into lining his pockets.

If you don't have a ticket and get to the ground, you can just buy on the day, just not in the away end.

To me, sitting in the home end completely defeats the purpose of an awayday. I've done it as a guest before at Chelsea and sitting on my hands for 90 minutes was no fun at all.
    Had a similar issue up at Sunderland, especially as the crowd was so quiet until their equaliser. Even my friend who bought me my ticket got in my face when they got the last minute winner.
    I always thought the hardest thing if you're REALLY trying to not reveal yourself as an away supporter, is to at least make some effort to celebrate when the opposition score

If you're sitting down and looking pissed off, it does rather stand out when everyone around you is dancing around!
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

If anyone has a spare please could you PM me?

Have you tried ringing Accrington to cillect at ground, as others did successfully yesterday?