Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington Stanley-Now All Ticket

13»

Comments

• Options

CH4RLTON said:

If anyone has a spare please could you PM me?

Have you tried ringing Accrington to cillect at ground, as others did successfully yesterday?
    I've pm'd him mate.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Have pm'd you.
  • Options

CH4RLTON said:

Have pm'd you.
    Oi, you're nicking my clients :-)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

CH4RLTON said:

Have pm'd you.
    Oi, you're nicking my clients :-)
    Just call me Stan.
  • Options
    Stu Walls seat is free if you need it.
  • Options

Bad Boys

What a sad little bunch!
  • Options
    Just landed in Accrington, hmmm...
  • Options
    Charlton terrace tix available at the ground. Just bought one.
  • Options
    Paddy7 said:

Charlton terrace tix available at the ground. Just bought one.

Sheesh you couldda told us yesterday...
  • Options
    addickson said:

Just landed in Accrington, hmmm...

Accrington has an airport ?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Croydon said:

Addickted said:

Not surprised at this.

Forcing fans to buy direct from CAFC means RD get's his cut from the ticket sales along with the £2.50 admin and postage fees, forcing those who have previously bought direct at the ground into lining his pockets.

If you don't have a ticket and get to the ground, you can just buy on the day, just not in the away end.

To me, sitting in the home end completely defeats the purpose of an awayday. I've done it as a guest before at Chelsea and sitting on my hands for 90 minutes was no fun at all.
    Had a similar issue up at Sunderland, especially as the crowd was so quiet until their equaliser. Even my friend who bought me my ticket got in my face when they got the last minute winner.
    I always thought the hardest thing if you're REALLY trying to not reveal yourself as an away supporter, is to at least make some effort to celebrate when the opposition score

If you're sitting down and looking pissed off, it does rather stand out when everyone around you is dancing around!
    Yes indeed, but they were quite a friendly bunch, particularly as my mate introduced me as someone’s whose grandad played for Sunderland (no mention of Charlton!)
  • Options
    I don't know if they 'sold out' or not in the end, but I don't think it looked very crowded. I know that ground relations are tighter than they used to be, but I reckon you could have doubled the crowd in our end without any bother.
  • Options
    Stig said:

I don't know if they 'sold out' or not in the end, but I don't think it looked very crowded. I know that ground relations are tighter than they used to be, but I reckon you could have doubled the crowd in our end without any bother.

Yes, the away end looked about 60% full. Could have got another 500 or so in there I reckon.
  • Options

Stig said:

Yes, the away end looked about 60% full. Could have got another 500 or so in there I reckon.
    I didn’t go but wasn’t it standing only in the away end ?. Perhaps Charlton have less pork pie eaters these days and take up less space...working in the City it does seem that most people out and about and on the tube seem a lot slimmer these days so maybe our London based support is too