Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kicking off?

Comments

• Options

Definitely going to Peterbro away, horrible side, horrible management team.

Horrible town.

Its a city smartarse..
  • Options

Croydon said:

Reading some of the horror stories above sounds like it is a full return to the dark days of the 70s and 80s and makes me seriously question whether I'll go on Saturday.

Thanks Duchatelet.

Horror stories is a bit steep
    Horror stories is ridiculous.
    I think you've both been whoooooshed.
    bugger.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Highlight of any potential agg last night, was a suited Charlton fan going forehead to forehead with a Posh fan outside of the Sainsbury's local

"Go shag your sister you inbred c*nt"
    "My sister's fit, mate"

Odd.

Oh well, that's OK then, fill your boots!

• Options
    Croydon said:

Highlight of any potential agg last night, was a suited Charlton fan going forehead to forehead with a Posh fan outside of the Sainsbury's local

"My sister's fit, mate"

Odd.

Was he Luke Skywalker?
  • Options
    4 Young blokes parked by Sainsburys thought it would be good to give me (63) and my 12 year old grandson some verbal from the comfort of their car. When I turned around to confront them they shit themselves and speed off.

• Options
    Croydon said:

"My sister's fit, mate"

Odd.

Nice to know that his sister fits him I suppose?
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Croydon said:

"My sister's fit, mate"

Odd.

nice .. some of our 'fans' make Millwall followers look like gentlemen .. really brave stuff confronting an away visitor in a street presumably full of Charlton fans
    TBF, the Posh fans gave as good as they got last night.

After the game they all came out singing, we are top of the league, no police seperating fans and it got heated.

The comment you have quoted says a Charlton fan went forhead to forhead with a posh fan, and you have said that the Charlton fan confronted him, unless it was you, then you dont know what was said beforehand to make him go head to head
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redbuttle said:

Horrible town.

Its a city smartarse..
    Cambridgeshire is a county with two cities. One of them has to be the arse end.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

"My sister's fit, mate"

Odd.

Was it a tailored suit, with a funny coloured lining by any chance? Probably @RodneyCharltonTrotta having another altercation with a fellow commuter 're seating arrangements on the rattler
  • Options

Croydon said:

"My sister's fit, mate"

Odd.

nice .. some of our 'fans' make Millwall followers look like gentlemen .. really brave stuff confronting an away visitor in a street presumably full of Charlton fans
    Pathetic comment!
  • Options

A couple of coppers were runnIng up Floyd Rd to try and get to the station. I say running, both looked like they were running in treacle. If they were aiming to get a particular train I’m fairly sure they’d still miss the one after.

Posh chairman, though refreshingly engaging on Twitter, seems full of himself, so not surprised if there were verbal clashes

I'd kill to have a chairman like him own our club.
  • Options

redbuttle said:

Horrible town.

Its a city smartarse..
    I happen to live there so I actually know what it's like.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Horrible town.

Its a city smartarse..
    Unlucky
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Horrible town.

Its a city smartarse..
    I used to live in Lincolnshire right on the border, go half hour 1 way I was in Cambridgeshire, go half hour the other way and I was in Norfolk
  • Options

Reading some of the horror stories above sounds like it is a full return to the dark days of the 70s and 80s and makes me seriously question whether I'll go on Saturday.

Thanks Duchatelet.

Horror stories??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Extremely worried for our club. If we don’t win games fast, I fear Roland will SACK Bowyer.
  • Options

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Horrible town.

Its a city smartarse..
    I used to live in Lincolnshire right on the border, go half hour 1 way I was in Cambridgeshire, go half hour the other way and I was in Norfolk
    What part mate ??
  • Options
    edited August 2018

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Horrible town.

Its a city smartarse..
    What part mate ??
    Spent a few years in Lutton before moving to Spalding and finished in Boston before moving back to London

Got family in Wisbeach and Kings Lynn
  • Options
    My great grandparents where from Lutton..nice place,tiny with a lovely church and that's about it...
    Got our dog from near wisbeach and family in Lynn

• Options
    Might be great great grandparents!!
  • Options

My great grandparents where from Lutton..nice place,tiny with a lovely church and that's about it...
    Got our dog from near wisbeach and family in Lynn

Lol yeah very small place lol. Half hour walk to Long Sutton to get a bus lol
  • Options
    They used to go on a horse to Spalding to do weekly shopping !!!
  • Options
    Back to kicking off after the game please!!