Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kicking off?

Comments

• Options

drewman said:

Reading some of the horror stories above sounds like it is a full return to the dark days of the 70s and 80s and makes me seriously question whether I'll go on Saturday.

Thanks Duchatelet.

Horror stories??
    For anyone still unclear...I was joking/ being sarcastic.

I'll be there Saturday mixing it with the herberts and giving it to fleetwood like everyone else*

*again, this part is a joke.
    Will you be wearing your red shorts again at the station @RodneyCharltonTrotta ?
  • Options
    Need to get glasses or concentrate more. I read that as Luton and was surprised to find out it described as a nice little place in Notfolk:
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

drewman said:

Reading some of the horror stories above sounds like it is a full return to the dark days of the 70s and 80s and makes me seriously question whether I'll go on Saturday.

Thanks Duchatelet.

Horror stories??
    For anyone still unclear...I was joking/ being sarcastic.

I'll be there Saturday mixing it with the herberts and giving it to fleetwood like everyone else*

*again, this part is a joke.
    Will you be wearing your red shorts again at the station @RodneyCharltonTrotta ?
    Ha ha. If mummy has washed them in time Len mate. :-)
  • Options
    Saw the incident at the station , the Posh fan was being a twat, and wasn’t expecting a well dressed bloke to react.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    I recognise him. He was sitting about 2 rows back from front in Directors box (Empty seats around him) with some females and Barry Fry. Opposite of aisle to Murray.

Fans were shouting at them all saying their manager is a disgrace and how they should be ashamed. Fry was just smiling and saying hello to the fans (which round them up more)

On reflection, it wasn’t our (as fans) proudest moment as it wasn’t going to get us any points or the takeover completed but I can’t remember being that wound up over a football injustice since Fulham got a free kick wrongly given in front of the east stand which led to a goal. It’s so hard in the moment not to lose our shit in frustration (as his manager and assistant were doing the whole game and winding up the fans behind them) so surprised he’s not more used to it.

• Options

WSS said:
    I recognise him. He was sitting about 2 rows back from front in Directors box (Empty seats around him) with some females and Barry Fry. Opposite of aisle to Murray.

Fans were shouting at them all saying their manager is a disgrace and how they should be ashamed. Fry was just smiling and saying hello to the fans (which round them up more)

On reflection, it wasn’t our (as fans) proudest moment as it wasn’t going to get us any points or the takeover completed but I can’t remember being that wound up over a football injustice since Fulham got a free kick wrongly given in front of the east stand which led to a goal. It’s so hard in the moment not to lose our shit in frustration (as his manager and assistant were doing the whole game and winding up the fans behind them) so surprised he’s not more used to it.

I remember that Fulham goal. Was watching the game in a pub and a Chelsea fan came and laughed in my face.
  • Options

Extremely worried for our club. If we don’t win games fast, I fear Roland will SACK Bowyer.

Roland dont give a toss about results

Bet he barely knows whats happening in that respect and would probably want the same price for us if we went down because were a Championship sized club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

WSS said:

That free kick was given right in front of where we were sitting. One of Graham Polls finest moments. I could not believe he gave it to them when it was undoubtedly a free kick to us.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Barry Fry is as bad as Steve Evans. Many years ago I played against Maidstone Youth Team. Maidstone United were top of the Conference and on there way to the FL. Barry Fry was their first team manager and was watching the youth team game. Ended up having a row with our coach about nothing really and had a punch up on the side of the pitch with him as the game was going on. What a great example that was.

Barry Fry, the worst manager Maidstone has ever had. At one point, the players were actually talking about going on strike unless the was fired. And that's when they were known as "the Man Utd of the non league".

• Options
    TEL said:

WSS said:

That free kick was given right in front of where we were sitting. One of Graham Polls finest moments. I could not believe he gave it to them when it was undoubtedly a free kick to us.
    The linesman was responsible for it. Poll took his advice.
  • Options

TEL said:

WSS said:

In the words of Michael Jackson.....”If you’re talking about that free kick it don’t matter if you’re black or white”
    ?
  • Options
    Someone will get it.......
  • Options

Not me.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Not me.
    Fulham play in black and white. Fulham owner was bessies with Jacko. Fulham had a statue outside the cottage of him. Think he also attended the odd game.

Boom
  • Options
    Hmmmm........sorry to say, but that’s painfully unfunny, even if you get it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:
    He could always sit in the away end.
  • Options

Not me.
    Fulham play in black and white. Fulham owner was bessies with Jacko. Fulham had a statue outside the cottage of him. Think he also attended the odd game.

Boom
    Thank fuck! I can sleep now...
  • Options

Easier to answer a question on 321!
  • Options

TEL said:

WSS said:

In the words of Michael Jackson.....”If you’re talking about that free kick it don’t matter if you’re black or white”
    That's bad, that's bad, really, really bad...
  • Options

Not me.

Boom
    I hadn’t thought of that....
  • Options

Not me.

Boom
    I take it you don't do stand up.
  • Options

You sound like Micheal Jackson at a kids party
    Brilliant. A worthy entrant into my favourite 10 funniest comments on here.
  • Options

You sound like Micheal Jackson at a kids party
    Brilliant. A worthy entrant into my favourite 10 funniest comments on here.
    You gonna be using that 1 on NSB
  • Options
    There was me thinking it was because it was handball by a black player but they gave the free kick to fulham who was white? (or vice versa but clearly was obviously the wrong decision and baffling how he could get it so wrong as the players were different colours) or am i being whooshed?