Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Fleetwood | Sat 25 Aug | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    It says something when 70% of the match preview is devoted to flogging Burger Boy's dubious wares (ok: he's on holiday so it'll be Burger Boy Jnr.) and the piss-poor lager in the bars.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Just found out Lenny is 100 today so I'm joining happy valley for 4:0 happy birthday score.

'Say it loud with the music playing !!!
    Say it soft and it's almost like praying...'

'There's a place for us,
    Somewhere a place for us.
    Peace and quiet and open air
    Wait for us
    Somewhere...'

• Options
    edited August 2018

unless we magically find a playmaker in midfield, some wingers who can cross the ball, and some other players apart from the front 2 who can score then I don't expect anything else but a defeat. We don't score enough. end of. 4 in 4 so far. Fleetwood got that amount in 30 mins last night - Sunderland in the full 90 mins. Same problem last year, and the year before, and the year before that......

1-3. Ched Evans hat trick. Don't like the sex offender but he scores goals.

He was cleared.
    so was Richard Nixon.
    I still think we should be very vocal in our condemnation of Ched.
    Self righteous, me?
  • Options
    GAME DAY!

We host @ftfc at The Valley this afternoon... COME ON YOU ADDICKSSSS! #cafc

• Options
  • Options
    ross1 said:

2.15PM It all kicks off in the car park, Bartrams & Crossbars ! :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn’t get time to buy a ticket online. Can I grab one at the ground? I’ve forgotten my red card too.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    A-A

Here's hoping.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

unless we magically find a playmaker in midfield, some wingers who can cross the ball, and some other players apart from the front 2 who can score then I don't expect anything else but a defeat. We don't score enough. end of. 4 in 4 so far. Fleetwood got that amount in 30 mins last night - Sunderland in the full 90 mins. Same problem last year, and the year before, and the year before that......

He was cleared.
    so was Richard Nixon.
    Nah, pardoned.

The tactics that Evans and his legal team used were pretty revolting. But I'm not sure we can throw stones given we have a young man accused of sexual assault who may well be on our bench on Saturday.
    Ched Evans faced a jury who, after listening to all the evidence, found him guilty. He served his 2 years. A subsequent re-trial found him not guilty......

1-1 in my book.

(As for Nixon.......the proof's in the tapes that he suppressed & fired 2 Special Prosecutors over. Pardonned by his mate the day after he left office)
    Hey golfie no argument from me visa vi Nixon's guilt.

SDAddick said:

He was cleared.
    so was Richard Nixon.
    Nah, pardoned.

The tactics that Evans and his legal team used were pretty revolting. But I'm not sure we can throw stones given we have a young man accused of sexual assault who may well be on our bench on Saturday.
    Ched Evans faced a jury who, after listening to all the evidence, found him guilty. He served his 2 years. A subsequent re-trial found him not guilty......

1-1 in my book.

(As for Nixon.......the proof's in the tapes that he suppressed & fired 2 Special Prosecutors over. Pardonned by his mate the day after he left office)
    To be clear golfie, no argument from me on Nixon's guilt, I was just in a pedantic mood.