Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer Charged by FA

Comments

• Options

Will the FA also be charging the referee for a fucking disgraceful penalty decision?

His performance in the rest of the match was criminal as well.
  • Options
    I think they are charging Lee, with calling Evans fat, they had no problem with the c word that followed it
  • Options
    It's not a surprise is it, but then I noticed Chris Powell has just been given a one game ban for grabbing the Plymouth manager by the throat, which seems very unlike him.
    If only the FA could show the same diligence in protecting clubs from sh*t owners that they do in charging managers...
  • Options
    Hope Lee isn't expecting the club to pay his fine for him.
  • Options
    Unless the FA have a specific charge for "Eating all the fucking pies" then I suspect Evans will waddle free...
  • Options
    As soon as any manager uses the word “cheated” in connection with a refereeing decision, this will be the outcome.
  • Options

As soon as any manager uses the word “cheated” in connection with a refereeing decision, this will be the outcome.

It seems he is charged for saying something to Linington's face. What all us fans wanted to do. He does not seem to have been charged for what was said in his pre match presser.
  • Options

Perhaps he should use charlatan.
  • Options

It seems he is charged for saying something to Linington's face. What all us fans wanted to do. He does not seem to have been charged for what was said in his pre match presser.
    You mean he knew it was going to happen and still didn’t do anything to stop it?

Bowyer out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After reading this thread I plucked up the courage to watch the highlights on sky sports. By highlights I mean the one clip of the penalty decision, and subsequent converted penalty.

I can see why someone would be pissed off with the referee after that. I'm sure that would have been overturned on VAR.
  • Options

at last .. a manager who cares enough to get in trouble .. a touchline ban, a fine, so fucking what .. He'll be back

My thoughts exactly. I'm proud we have a manager who cares.
  • Options
    Linington certainly had a sack of rubbish for a heart.
  • Options
    The FA is a corrupt organisation end of
  • Options
    Perhaps he can claim he's already served his touchline ban in advance. Or doesn't the Carabao Cup count?
  • Options

Perhaps he can claim he's already served his touchline ban in advance. Or doesn't the Carabao Cup count?

Might be planning to leave the Check a trade game to Jacko and Euell anyways. AFC Wimbledon at home Tuesday 4th September
  • Options
    A pretty minor punishment really
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:

and what does the ref get?? To cayy on referring games poorly.

Nah he doesnt just get to continue yet gets a promotion back to the Championship

(Is in charge of Sheffield United v Aston Villa this weekend) - Keith Stroud is the one thats worrying me, he's only taken charge of a single League Cup tie this season which makes me think (and hope) that he's close to retiring, you just know though that his next appointment will be a game at the Valley though
  • Options

First offence as a manager, so just a slap on the wrist.

You wait until your 3rd or 4th offence before Christmas, Lee ..... they'll have your card marked!

• Options
    edited August 2018
    A grand! Is that all? No worries Bow when you get made permanent, the Rat will give you a pay rise I'm sure.......Oh hang on a minute. :smirk: .
  • Options
    Think we would all have chipped in to give £5,000 worth of abuse to that ref.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Speaking of which wasn't that "liar" supposed to decided today wether to make Bowyer as a permanent Manager today. Surely not another lie.... (or does that mean we ARE about to be taken over Monday :-))
  • Options
    Might need to have a whip round at Bromley addicks to pay Lee’s fine.
  • Options

You gonna throw a ton in? : - )
  • Options

You'll get more than ten in attendance Henners surely :-)
  • Options

Some magic beans, and a couple of loan signings perhaps...
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You'll get more than ten in attendance Henners surely :-)
    We're making it committee members only and no write up either.