Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer Charged by FA

13»

Comments

• Options
    Not something for Lee to make a habit of but certainly worth £1,000 to get it off his chest and to highlight that referee's exceptionally poor performance. The presence of Steve Evans and his odious assistant won't have heped either - what a pair of WUMs.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Blucher said:

Not something for Lee to make a habit of but certainly worth £1,000 to get it off his chest and to highlight that referee's exceptionally poor performance. The presence of Steve Evans and his odious assistant won't have heped either - what a pair of WUMs.

I can’t remember another game in recent times where I come away from the ground so angry. The result stunk. As a charlton fan I’m always gutted if we don’t win but I’m seen too many games to let a poor result or game get to me. Before the game you would have been hard pressed to find a charlton fan, me included, that thought we’d get anything from the game. We all thought we could get turned over, except the bookies of course (judging by the ridiculously long odds being quoted on CL threads for a Peterborough win). That should have set the alarm bells ringing everywhere. The spanner in the works for anybody taking those odds, if true, was the charlton players turned up and gave it a good go, the charlton fans were constantly noisy and the match was heading for a 0-0 finish as both teams battled all the way...until 2 mins from the end the Ref gave what we all believe was an undeserved penalty.
  • Options
    I wonder if iFollow could set up a Fourth Official cam tomorrow night - Looks like we've dodged one bullet with James Linington the fourth official for the Pompey game, if only the same could be said for his latest reunion with Lee