Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread: Charlton v Fleetwood | Sat 25 August 2018

Comments

• 34' | Chance for Evans! Burns barges Page out of the way before finding Ched, who shoots just past the post. Best chance of the game.

(0-0) #OnwardTogether
  • Commentary went dead now can’t even sign in FFS!
    Anyone else having same problem?

Working fine for me - no problems at all.
  • Back on now!!!!
  • Posted at
    35'
    Corner, Fleetwood Town. Conceded by Krystian Bielik.
  • 36' | #ftfc playing well here. Husband bursts down the left and his low cross is met by Madden - good save low down by Phillips.

(0-0) #OnwardTogether
  • 38' | Charlton try to launch a counter attack through Marshall, but Hunter fouls him. Yellow card.

(0-0) #OnwardTogether
  • Commentary went dead now can’t even sign in FFS!

Same here. Can’t. Log in
    It just keeps freezing for me. iFollow is having an absolute fucking shocker today. And if that wasn't bad enough this match is in serious danger of putting me to sleep
  • There was a fresh load of Cod landed at Fleetwood yesterday they are getting going here.
  • Oxford 1-1, Sordell scores for Burton
  • Sponsored links:

• Cant decide whats worse the game or the atmosphere
  • Posted at
    39'
    Foul by Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    39'
    Ashley Hunter (Fleetwood Town) wins a free kick on the left wing.
  • 39' Fleetwood's Hunter is tripped by Pratley in the corner and for some reason goes down holding his head. There's nothing wrong with him, obviously.

#cafc 0 #ftfc 0
  • 40' | More good play down our left, with Hunter, Husband and Holt combining, with the latter crossing for Madden but the offside flag is up.

(0-0) #OnwardTogether
  • SDAddick said:

Commentary went dead now can’t even sign in FFS!

Same here. Can’t. Log in
    It just keeps freezing for me. iFollow is having an absolute fucking shocker today. And if that wasn't bad enough this match is in serious danger of putting me to sleep
    My iFollow is shite today too...missed our (admittedly few) chances so far due to freezing...
  • 42'
    Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

Posted at
    42'
    Foul by Dean Marney (Fleetwood Town).
  • RedRyan said:

SDAddick said:

Same here. Can’t. Log in
    My iFollow is shite today too...missed our (admittedly few) chances so far due to freezing...
    Yeah I suspect it's a system problem and not just a you problem.
  • Baeur clears off the line.
  • 43' Off the line! Page makes a brilliant block on the line to keep out a close range Wes Burns strike.

#cafc 0 #ftfc 0
  • 43' | What a move... we should be one up! Marney springs Holt clear down the left, he finds Husband on the overlap who in turn finds Burns six yards out. Somehow his shot is cleared off the line by Bauer.

(0-0) #OnwardTogether
  • Sponsored links:

• RedRyan said:

SDAddick said:

Same here. Can’t. Log in
    Can't even log in :(
  • Somehow we're not 0-1 down thanks to Page clearing it off the line (Bauer and Bielik may have gotten deflections in as well).

We were just torn open on the counter.

We're 4-4-2 now with Marshall on the right and Pratley seemingly on the left.
  • 45' Three minutes are added on...

#cafc 0 #ftfc 0
  • rikofold said:

RedRyan said:

SDAddick said:

Same here. Can’t. Log in
    What error message is it giving you? Were you able to log in earlier?
  • Just time to go 0-1 down
  • SDAddick said:

rikofold said:

RedRyan said:

SDAddick said:

Same here. Can’t. Log in
    What error message is it giving you? Were you able to log in earlier?
    It just says something about crisps...
  • The fuck was that free kick for???
  • Posted at
    45'+1'
    Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    45'+1'
    (Fleetwood Town) wins a free kick on the right wing.
  • 0-0. A thrilling first half.
  • 45+3' Fleetwood's Eastham is booked for a foul on Taylor.

#cafc 0 #ftfc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!