Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

US Tennis Open 2018

124»

Comments

• Options

Williams has been fined $17,000

Bet she'll be struggling to pay that back from the $1.85m she won in prize money!
  • Options
    Can probably add in the handful that Murray won as well...

Can only think of Stan Wawrinka who has won a Major title amongst the top four
  • Options
    How many would Murray have won if he had been born a few years later!
  • Options
    Since the French open 2005, apart from the big 3, the only other winners of a grand slam have been:

Murray (3), Wawrinka (3), Del Potro and Cilic (1 each)

The big 3's dominance has been incredible.
  • Options

Since the French open 2005, apart from the big 3, the only other winners of a grand slam have been:

Murray (3), Wawrinka (3), Del Potro and Cilic (1 each)

The big 3's dominance has been incredible.

It's Federer and Djokovic that have killed Murray's grand slam numbers, as none of his final losses have been to Rafa. 5 defeats in Australia, 4 of which were to Djokovic...
  • Options
    The worst thing for me is how Serena Williams has maintained she was in the right afterwards - losing your cool is one thing, but refusing to accept your were in the wrong in the cold light of day is another.
  • Options

The worst thing for me is how Serena Williams has maintained she was in the right afterwards - losing your cool is one thing, but refusing to accept your were in the wrong in the cold light of day is another.

Sounds as well like she was denying that she accepted coaching from the stands... When she was told in her press conference that her coach had admitted it, she completely changed her tact to try and be the victim in it all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many of those have been won in finals played between the big 3 as well? Is it 11 finals for Murray? Much as a I love him, there’s no denying Murray was/is a notch below these 3 but the way he shot to number one in the rankings for that year that these 3 were injured/our of form shows what a dominant force he might have been in a different era.
  • Options
    shes a fucking attention seeker, they should suspend her but wont for fear of her quitting.
  • Options

Edmund also in big rouble
    2-1 behind

I blame the Russians...
  • Options
    Seems as though this cartoon has kicked up a shit storm!!

• Options

Could be wrong but I dont get the racism
  • Options

Nah nor do I... I think the only mistake the artist makes is the fact that Osaka isnt white / blonde
  • Options

Nah nor do I... I think the only mistake the artist makes is the fact that Osaka isnt white / blonde
    Yeah but other than that nothing seems wrong to me.

1 of the comments on that thread says something about painful history, I dont get that.

Is Serena Williams black-Yes
    Is Serena Williams a larger lady-yes(she has had a kid)
    Did she throw a tantrum-Yes

So how that is racist I dont know
  • Options
    This situation has really wound me up. A global sporting superstar has received coaching during a match, thrown the biggest tantrum I've ever seen in a tennis match & was disrespectful to the umpire & her opponent. She then rightly received a code violation for her behaviour & blamed sexism /racism. Grow up!!

Disgusting behaviour
  • Options

This situation has really wound me up. A global sporting superstar has received coaching during a match, thrown the biggest tantrum I've ever seen in a tennis match & was disrespectful to the umpire & her opponent. She then rightly received a code violation for her behaviour & blamed sexism /racism. Grow up!!

Disgusting behaviour

A friend of mines son was at Roehampton uni a few years ago and did a fill in job when Wimbledon was on. He told his mother that the whole Williams clan were obnoxious, particularly when off camera and out of official's way. Even snapping fingers when they demanded something. The mother segment in her rant was disgraceful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Disgusting behaviour

A friend of mines son was at Roehampton uni a few years ago and did a fill in job when Wimbledon was on. He told his mother that the whole Williams clan were obnoxious, particularly when off camera and out of official's way. Even snapping fingers when they demanded something. The mother segment in her rant was disgraceful.
    Doesnt surprise me... I remember Venus getting stroppy because Laura Robson didnt respect her being world no.1 and joked she was coming for her when she won junior Wimbledon