Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club cutback on wheelchair spaces at cup games

13»

Comments

• Options

Are there any details of the quiz night? I could be up for that.

Is this not multiple choice?

Okay in that case, I'm going for....... 16th November at 19:00
  • Options
    I can't actually see where this is confirmed anywhere other than Dave Ramzens Facebook post. His link just goes to the cadsa homepage and there's nothing on it in their news items
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    If you are planning to use the wheelchair bays for any of our home Cup matches this season the only ones the club are making available are at the front of the West Stand, which are un-covered. We had been promised a few covered wheelchair spaces for these games but the ongoing financial restraints have put paid to that promise.
    CADSA are planning to pay for an alternate solution and we will inform you all when this is finalised.

Finally, we have been able to resurrect our annual Quiz Night for this year and it will be taking place in Bartrams @ The Valley on Friday November 16th at 7pm.

• Options
    Making a glass of water last all evening shouldn’t be a problem to support CADSA without funding roly’s toxic pantomime by spending at the bar.
  • Options

Making a glass of water last all evening shouldn’t be a problem to support CADSA without funding roly’s toxic pantomime by spending at the bar.

Don't forget to bring your own crisps along.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

Don't forget to bring your own crisps along.
    ...and clear up after yourself!!!
  • Options
    Roland is a scumbag!! A discusting human being!!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

If you are planning to use the wheelchair bays for any of our home Cup matches this season the only ones the club are making available are at the front of the West Stand, which are un-covered. We had been promised a few covered wheelchair spaces for these games but the ongoing financial restraints have put paid to that promise.
    CADSA are planning to pay for an alternate solution and we will inform you all when this is finalised.

Finally, we have been able to resurrect our annual Quiz Night for this year and it will be taking place in Bartrams @ The Valley on Friday November 16th at 7pm.

Question one. Who needs to sell the club fuck right off, as soon as possible?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

The club has been Fucking over its fans en masse for years. Why are people surprised by this?

It's shitty, of course it is, but it's just par for the course I'm afraid.

This is what the club is right now. But still people accept it.....

Yeah, "embarrassing."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    shirty5 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, are the covered parts for the wheelchair users in the north east and north west quadrant? If the answer is yes, were they in use last season for the home cup games?

The covered end was closed for those games?

It doesn't make any sense to me why the NW quadrant couldn't be specially opened for disabled fans. I mean what is needed? The lift being switched on and somebody letting them in and out FFS!
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, are the covered parts for the wheelchair users in the north east and north west quadrant? If the answer is yes, were they in use last season for the home cup games?

The covered end was closed for those games?

It doesn't make any sense to me why the NW quadrant couldn't be specially opened for disabled fans. I mean what is needed? The lift being switched on and somebody letting them in and out FFS!
    Need a lift engineer on site in case if fails, apparently.
  • Options
    Surely there should be one on call but not on site. I have worked in many offices and can't recall a single one having a lift engineer on site.
  • Options
    Must be a Charlton fan who is a lift engineer who would be “on call” from inside the stadium for the price of a ticket plus remuneration if he was needed of course.
  • Options

Surely there should be one on call but not on site. I have worked in many offices and can't recall a single one having a lift engineer on site.

You’ve clearly never used the East Stand lift lately. Last time I went to get in (towards the end of last season) the door nearly fell off!!
  • Options

Must be a Charlton fan who is a lift engineer who would be “on call” from inside the stadium for the price of a ticket plus remuneration if he was needed of course.

There probably is a lift engineer Charlton fan out there somewhere but probably either boycotting or will rightly not assist RD with any goodwill.
  • Options

You’ve clearly never used the East Stand lift lately. Last time I went to get in (towards the end of last season) the door nearly fell off!!
    Last time I/we used it was in 2007 to take my disabled mum up in it to watch my son when he was a mascot! Surely they service it, although under Roland, maybe not!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    How about CARD hands out a few of these:

With the Roland out sticker logo printed on them.

• Options

There probably is a lift engineer Charlton fan out there somewhere but probably either boycotting or will rightly not assist RD with any goodwill.
    Would be helping disabled Charlton fans. Fuck Roland.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to Titan Elevators?