Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It's not Arriva who are responsible for cutting the route, that's up to TfL

TfL are cutting routes all over the place as the money has run out (I'll let other decide who's to blame)
  • Options
    How can money run out? This is a very popular bus.
  • Options

How can money run out? This is a very popular bus.

TfL's money in general. Government removing TfL's funding, Sadiq's fare freeze, TfL's finances are in a bad way and buses are bearing the brunt of cutbacks
  • Options
    Seems strange as dont think there is another TFL bus that goes up to Darent Valley Hospital?

i.e. the only others surely come under Kent with buses either coming from Bluewater via. Gravesend and Medway or the Fastrack buses up from Dartford
  • Options
    Bus wankers
  • Options

Seems strange as dont think there is another TFL bus that goes up to Darent Valley Hospital?

i.e. the only others surely come under Kent with buses either coming from Bluewater via. Gravesend and Medway or the Fastrack buses up from Dartford

Route 96 now serves Darent Valley Hospital.
  • Options
    clive said:

Route 96 now serves Darent Valley Hospital.
    Thats a shame in a way as the 96 was always nice going fast from Dartford to Bluewater
  • Options
    Bus wankers
    Bustards?