Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup 2018 September 28th-30th

Comments

• Options
    johnny73 said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Has Rory holed a putt since he screamed that he could putt

Well he hasn't missed one since you made that comment.
    I'll pop back and slag someone else off if I think we need it. :-)
  • Options
    5-2 at moment - could all change very quickly- only needs a Poulteresque charge.
  • Options
    Lefty will be 5 up after 5................
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Lefty will be 5 up after 5................

That worked as well :-)
  • Options
    Missing far too many putts at the moment.
  • Options
    Back to where we were earlier. Rose and Fleetwood need to improve. All other matches tight.
  • Options
    Woods and Mickelson are gimmes - they are just not interested - just needs 2.5 other points.
    Should be simple.
  • Options
    Remind me... If Fleetwood were for example to be the one to get us across the 14.5 points do all the others after him stop or do they continue playing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They carry on
  • Options

Remind me... If Fleetwood were for example to be the one to get us across the 14.5 points do all the others after him stop or do they continue playing?

He's 4 down.

The best players on both sides so far this week are losing big style at the moment - TF 4 down and Spieth 3 down - think they gave everything in first 2 days
  • Options
    Feel like it is set up to turn the Americans way at the moment.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Francesco Molinari is 3 up over Phil Mickelson. With a win, he becomes the first player in golf history to win a major and go 5-0-0 in the Ryder Cup in the same year.

Ffs as soon as I post that lefty wins a hole.
  • Options
    Can we vote Molinari as SPOTY? Mostly-serious question
  • Options

Why is Tigger ( lost some of his growl for me ) wearing dark trousers & not white like the rest of his team ?

Very confusing IMO.

He is wearing the white trousers Jean. He has his dark blue waterproofs on top because he is cold.

• Options
    Is it just me or is stage coverage a bit strange? Olesen is four up and I don’t remember seeing him at all yet. I have had a little snooze so am prepared to stand corrected.
  • Options

Why is Tigger ( lost some of his growl for me ) wearing dark trousers & not white like the rest of his team ?

Very confusing IMO.

He is wearing the white trousers Jean. He has his dark blue waterproofs on top because he is cold.

I’m watching in the US and the commentary is all about making excuses: Home field advantage, knowing the course etc, and a little earlier they said Tiger isn’t used to the cold. Aw. Bless. Poor little soldier. :smiley:
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Can we vote Molinari as SPOTY? Mostly-serious question

Definite candidate for Overseas....
  • Options
    Rory missing all the important putts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Olesen ripping Spieth a new one. Didn’t expect that! :smile:
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Fleetwood v Finau is pretty crazy. Fleetwood’s going to lose his 100% record (he’s 5 down, 7 to play), but more interestingly, they haven’t halved a single hole.
  • Options
    Def going the way of the yanks right now
  • Options
    Rory couldn’t hole one of Roly’s Shoes at the minute.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    The Yanks are making some outrageous putts and we are missing too many easier ones. Rory has lost it on the last,the missed putt on 15 has cost him dearly
  • Options
    Casey has to find a way to get a half out of his match.
  • Options
    Rory on the last reminds me of that year he threw away the masters. Head completely gone
  • Options
    A bit harsh. Not the greatest tee shot but unlucky to have the ball plugged in the bunker.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

A bit harsh. Not the greatest tee shot but unlucky to have the ball plugged in the bunker.

Yeah, but his next shot was abysmal. He played it like me. :smile:

• Options
    We are missing WAY too many crucial putts,this is going to go down to the wire