Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    What papers?!?!
  • Options
    just noticed the Roland 'fluff' piece attached to this article
    Stinks of Rubashaw and waffle
    Click on the word 'OWNER' in the article
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/club/club-overview/ownership
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

Unique
  • Options
    I think I was just a bit sick in my mouth reading that fluff piece.
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

I always wondered if there was anyone who financially contributes to Wikipedia. Can’t say I ever thought Roland would do!
  • Options
    As per the end of the Statement why has LVT been saying that him and Roland have been waiting on the EFL then???
  • Options
    Funny he is so keen on banging on about basic income when he is happy not to pay bonuses to his staff.
  • Options
    More lies
  • Options
    Crock of shit, he wants 15 mill more than the Aussies or anyone else is willing to pay, but you know the EFL will lap it all up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How hard will the EFL push?

Are they entitled to get answers about asking price and how much the offers are that have been made are?

In essence, can they tell this doofus what to do?
  • Options

Are they entitled to get answers about asking price and how much the offers are that have been made are?

No, they will only worry about bad publicity for the EFL.

But these statements from rrow-lun prove that the negative attention really gets under his skin.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    is the the meeting the @castrust are having with the club and the EFL?

or is that a separate meeting?

also when is it?
  • Options
    So this is a statement confirming they put out a previous statement that was a bare-faced lie. What a bunch of shameless shit weasels we have running this club
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Well, they certainly can’t tell supporters what to do, which is what RD will want. It’s unlikely he will do himself any favours, because he’s so out of touch as he has repeatedly shown.
  • Options
    This contradicts the last statement
  • Options
    Just hope this sorry tale is over soon...
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Christ!

Just read the article and the 'owner' link.

That is hilarious.

Not one mention of his love for English football or south London. Shows not one iota of affection for the club he owns.
    Just a plethora of bullshit. And that pretty much sums his tenure up.

Happy reading EFL.
  • Options
    This "owner" statement feels like someone trying to influence their cafc legacy before they leave. Thing is, RD, you cannot influence us vinegar pissers / customers / fans. You might have done good things before but you have been a bad owner in SE7. History will not be kind to you. Please close the door on your way out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With any luck the door will smack him on the arse as it closes
  • Options
    Reads to me like ‘look EFL what a good owner I am. But for those pesky CARD and other groups I would have taken Charlton Patheletic to the Premier League.’

Pretty transparent bollocks
  • Options
    The result will be a statement from the EFL informing the great unwashed that they can find no technical fault with his ownership. They will have fulfilled their role in meeting with Roland and can sleep soundly in their beds. Sorry but can't see the point of this meeting.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

The result will be a statement from the EFL informing the great unwashed that they can find no technical fault with his ownership. They will have fulfilled their role in meeting with Roland and can sleep soundly in their beds. Sorry but can't see the point of this meeting.

Never overestimate Roland.
  • Options
    It’s an unwanted meeting for both parties. The EFL are doing this because we’ve ramped up the protests and taken it to their doorstep and Roland will reluctantly see it as a chance to try and convince them we’re to blame and he wants out as soon as possible. He’s shot himself in the foot re; the comment about the Aussie papers being held up with the EFL and will have to answer to that, but I expect little to come of this

• Options
    Huh
  • Options
    He’s not brought me much ‘domestic happiness’
  • Options
    Round and round and round in circles......that statement is so bland and devoid of encouraging content as to be virtually useless.
  • Options
    Anyone clicked on any of those basic income links, which claim to be recent events but the most recent is 2017?