Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions league on tv.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Eleven sports works via both chromecast and Apple TV.

Or worst case as Stu says, use a HDMI cable.

Easy enough to watch on any tv you like. None of this “i don’t want to watch football on a phone”

Unfortunately in the age of pay tv and football subscriptions if a company pay the money and win the rights they can broadcast how they like. There’s no divine right to be able to watch it all on free tv or highlights must be on terrestrial channels etc.
    That’s just how the game is these days.
    And besides nobody is forcing anyone to subscribe to anything.

I’m not saying I agree with it and sure it would be great if all football was free but imo eleven sports offer a really good service on the app for a fraction of the sky price.
  • Options

Eleven sports works via both chromecast and Apple TV.

Or worst case as Stu says, use a HDMI cable.

Easy enough to watch on any tv you like. None of this “i don’t want to watch football on a phone”

Unfortunately in the age of pay tv and football subscriptions if a company pay the money and win the rights they can broadcast how they like. There’s no divine right to be able to watch it all on free tv or highlights must be on terrestrial channels etc.
    That’s just how the game is these days.
    And besides nobody is forcing anyone to subscribe to anything.

I’m not saying I agree with it and sure it would be great if all football was free but imo eleven sports offer a really good service on the app for a fraction of the sky price.

And it's only 60 quid for a year. I'm sure most of us can afford to spend what equates to less than £1.20 a week for it.
  • Options
    Excellent
  • Options
    i read that as highlights only?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Yes it is highlights only... BBC wont have any live games.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Do for me, highlights, no ads and no ITV. 90% of the live games are as dull as ditch water anyway so highlights are a bonus.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Do for me, highlights, no ads and no ITV. 90% of the live games are as dull as ditch water anyway so highlights are a bonus.
    To be fair you can watch most match highlights on YouTube these days.
  • Options
    Prime are also getting some games