Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 19 (The Computer Game)

The FUT web app has been released, and thought people might be interested in the Charlton ratings. I've even marked the difference to last year's in brackets

GK - Phillips 66 (+7)
GK - Steer 65 (0)
GK - Maynard-Brewer 52 (n/a)

RB - Solly 69 (0)
RB - Dijksteel 63 (+5)

CB - Pearce 71 (+1)
CB - Bauer 70 (+1)
CB - Sarr 67 (+1)
CB - Bielik 63 (+1)
CB - Blumberg 58 (n/a)
CB - Yao 53 (0)

LB - Page 66 (+3)
LB - Mascoll 51 (n/a)

RM - Marshall 66 (-1)
RM - Kennedy 53 (-1)

CM - Pratley 67 (0)
CM - Forster-Caskey 67 (+1)
CM - Aribo 66 (+4)
CM - Cullen 65 (0)
CM - Lapslie 55 (n/a)

LM - Fosu 66 (+3)

CAM - Reeves 64 (+1)

ST- Vetokele 69 (0)
ST - Taylor 67 (0)
ST - Ward 67 (0)
ST - Clarke 66 (0)
ST - Grant 64 (+7)
ST - Ajose 64 (-3)
ST - Hackett-Fairchild 50 (n/a)

Full game out end of next week

Comments

• Don’t play FIFA as much nowadays but it’s interesting to see Phillips and Dijksteel ‘relatively’ highly, usually the type of players to be left on 59/60.
  • Been looking forward to finding this out for ages!

Tend to stick to the 4-3-3 attacking so imagine it'll be

Phillips
    Solly Bauer Pearce Page (really hope they've upped Bauer's pace...)
    Aribo JFC
    Clarke (scored so many long range goals with him in 18!)
    Igor/Grant Taylor Fosu

Sick!
  • RedRyan said:

Been looking forward to finding this out for ages!

Phillips
    Aribo JFC
    Igor/Grant Taylor Fosu

Sick!

32 pace :lol:
  • Damn, thought this was going to be a Paulie thread.
  • My son told me these ratings and they felt on the high side to me, but I havent played for a while;he plays a lot and said they were pretty much spot on. Grant's new rating is a big increase but that is probably right
  • Was

RedRyan said:

Been looking forward to finding this out for ages!

Phillips
    Aribo JFC
    Igor/Grant Taylor Fosu

Sick!

32 pace :lol:
    Don't even have Konsa anymore for the pace at the back! Think my all Charlton ultimate team will get smashed this season!
  • Well done to D.Phillips on getting silver x
  • Couple of odd ones as you would normally expect as EA never get ratings right in my opinion.

Fosu for example should be higher than 66, same with Cullen only 65, was hoping for a little higher. Ward too only 67. At the same time, I think a couple like Phillips, only through experience more than anything, is a little high.
  • We might feel some of them might be higher because they stand out week to week - but ultimately they are still going to be marked as if they are League One players.

Vetokele gets away with a massively inflated rating each year though.
  • Interesting how no Morgan and Maloney in the game as yet but they’ve included Yao, who is nowhere near the team, and Kennedy, who has been injured for a long time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surprised Bielik is so low, guessing him barely playing last year hasn't helped him.

I wonder what rating ex players like JBG, Pope, Gomez, Konsa etc have got
  • edited September 2018
  • RB Juventus 98
  • Striker Valencia 91
  • sam3110 said:

Surprised Bielik is so low, guessing him barely playing last year hasn't helped him.

JBG - 79
    Gomez - 77
    Pope - 80
    Konsa - 66
  • sam3110 said:

Surprised Bielik is so low, guessing him barely playing last year hasn't helped him.

JBG - 79
    Gomez - 77
    Pope - 80
    Konsa - 66
    Gomez has to surely get an update when the game comes out, 77 is shocking. Would expect that to go to an 80 sooner rather than later.

Right mid, Arsenal, 99
  • CDM Olympique Lyonnais 100

I broke the game. You can't get 100 so assume I'm a 99 :wink:
  • CM, Zenit, 29

Quite realistic.
  • Sponsored links:

• LM, Valencia, 42
  • RW, Valencia, 64
  • Sage said:

Interesting how no Morgan and Maloney in the game as yet but they’ve included Yao, who is nowhere near the team, and Kennedy, who has been injured for a long time.

Awww... So cute when people think that there is any real research outside of the Premier League ;)
    A bit harsh. They've had some of our youth players as they've come through, but then Yao and Kennedy were in the game pretty much all season last season despite being nowhere near the first team. And Reeco and AMB were both listed at 5'7". So yeah, point taken.
  • CAM Dortmund 35 rated
  • Anyone played this yet? I will be picking up my copy on the way home tonight!
  • Played FIFA 16 on the Xbox yesterday! I like to stick to this version as we’re above Millwall. Some quality in our squad back then. A front three of reza, watt and Igor...fire! Bikey and diarra keeping it tight at the back and the mercurial bergdich (or whatever his name was) providing the width on the left flank! Makienok off the bench if you fancy route one when chasing a game. Happy days...
  • Red_James said:

Anyone played this yet? I will be picking up my copy on the way home tonight!

Currently downloading it now... Played Man City v Atletico Madrid briefly (as past the bit where I can play a few friendlies)

Doesnt really seem too different to FIFA 18 - Just your typical Squad and Kit Update really
  • Red_James said:

Anyone played this yet? I will be picking up my copy on the way home tonight!

I spent 3.99 on Early Access last week cos I was bored. I was suposed to get 10 hours. Played two online Seasons games with a mate, enjoyed it, found it to be about 5% different in gameplay terms.

Went to play it again, and apparently 2 hours equals 10 hours, at least according to EA.