Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 19 (The Computer Game)

Comments

• Anyone else finding that through balls just ghost through your defence? Ive had it repeatedly where it doesnt look like a dangerous ball that 2 defenders could intercept and no bastard puts their foot on it and they end up through on goal and a goal up.

Finding it very hard not to concede first. Spent every game fighting back from a losing position within 20 mins.

I had the same issue with conceding but I rarely am now, I've just gone back to what I do on old FIFA's, I play a 4222, when I don't have the ball I won't use my defenders when the other team have the ball unless they go out wide, and then if the opposition are in midfield I will try and control a striker to get the ball back, pass the half way line I will use DeRossi or Nzonzo my cdms. 9/10 if you bring a centre back forward for a challenge it will lead to a goal scoring opportunity for them, best just to try and jockey and let the game do the work for you
  • Sage said:

Need LB cover for Page any ideas

Luca Pellegrini from Roma
    Now Signed him on a 2 year loan
    Thanks for advice

Edit or not he rejected haha

Still need a LB
    Ive been using Mascoll sparsely doing the job, but also looking for good cover. First season dont think you need to sign anyone really, got Nhiu from the massives as a back up. couple of youngsters and Jan window just signed a derby winger on loan.

My default is 442
    Phillips
    Solly, Baeur, Pearce, Page (Baeur been out alot so Bielik or Sarr both had a good run)
    Marshall(quality on this game) JFC, Pratley (Aribo half the time) Fosu
    Taylor and Grant

Playing World Class, currently top although 4 horse race , Taylor Top scorer on 16, Grant got 8 , quite a few players chipped in. Emirates cup just got through to 5th round, although been easy draws so been able to play half weak side.

Think i might sell Reeves, seems awful on the game doesn't fit in the side.
  • I signed gorgeous george on a free transfer.
    His 1st game was a friendly and he missed a penalty
  • Just rejected 2.5m for BFG
  • Need LB cover for Page any ideas

I picked up Ashley Cole for 100k. Should get two seasons out of him.
  • Got offered £1.2M for Sarr but couldn’t find the “bite their hands off option” in the negotiation bit.
  • Transfer deadline day signing
    Lookman season loan Everton to Charlton.

Come on Ade rip up league 1 for me
  • RB Spurs 20.
    Maybe I should go out on loan to Bradford Park Avenue.
  • Is our defence coach an avid FIFA player?
  • Anyone that uses Ultimate Team and actually pays for things PM me I may have something for you
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone that uses Ultimate Team and actually pays for things PM me I may have something for you

Bump

Bump
    I don't really spend money but I am big ultimate team player
  • Getting fucking pissed off with this defending.

No chance of getting promoted
    10th in the table yet I am the leagues top scorers, but also the conceded the most to

10th in the table yet I am the leagues top scorers, but also the conceded the most to

Its a computer game, get used to it buddy. What level are you playing it?

Haha, and World Class, other fifas never had some of issues i am having now.

I mean my last game a shot actual went through the keeper, and in the game before he came out for a cross(without me telling him to) and didnt attempt to get the ball and they scored.

I mean my last game a shot actual went through the keeper, and in the game before he came out for a cross(without me telling him to) and didnt attempt to get the ball and they scored.
    Seems pretty realistic :p

Have you signed Jed Steer?

Bumping this again
  • Just started career mode with Charlton, anyone got any decent players that they've managed to sign?

I have tried loads of loans but each time the player decides they don't want to sign for me when I have already agreed with the club.
  • Sage said:

Just started career mode with Charlton, anyone got any decent players that they've managed to sign?

I have tried loads of loans but each time the player decides they don't want to sign for me when I have already agreed with the club.

I signed
    Lookman on Loan
    Sa (a goalkeeper) on Loan
    Lombardi on loan
    Alondro(left back) free transfer
    Tucudean on a free transfer
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

Just started career mode with Charlton, anyone got any decent players that they've managed to sign?

I signed
    Lookman on Loan
    Sa (a goalkeeper) on Loan
    Lombardi on loan
    Alondro(left back) free transfer
    Tucudean on a free transfer
    Tried with Lookman, wasn’t interested..

I’ll keep going, thanks
  • edited October 2018

Anyone that uses Ultimate Team and actually pays for things PM me I may have something for you

Bumping this again
    What is it Paulie?
  • How many of our players are mentioned in commentary?
  • I have seen people online talking about press conferences in career mode, anyone know how to set one up, or is it just for the big clubs
  • I have seen people online talking about press conferences in career mode, anyone know how to set one up, or is it just for the big clubs

Just comes up in your inbox mate

Just comes up in your inbox mate

If its like the previous ones, its before the big games later in the season.
  • Missed out on the Play-Offs by four points with Macclesfield on World Class

My defence had been tight all season yet in the run in lost three games 3-0 | 4-1 | 4-1!!... Bloody FIFA match fixing!!

Really disappointed too as have never come so close to promotion on that level of difficulty, usually end up around the relegation zone - Should have taken my chances more in other games as drew 0-0 with Newport in one of the final games and god my decision making was awful in front of goal!!
  • edited October 2018
    Well done boys.

• Well done boys.

The dream! Did you put on a suit for the final?