Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• kigelia said:

Happy to take up the spare spot if it is available?

Only if you trade Gurley to me
  • kigelia said:

Happy to take up the spare spot if it is available?

Yep PM me your email address and I can invite
  • MrOneLung said:

especially as our division is shit !!

Speak for yourself, my team is full of "unrealised potential"
  • Laddick01 said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Come on Paddy, dont tease us with a deleted post in the main NFL thread about and then not put anything here !!!

Hahaha it's great that this is the week I play the Christian McCaffrey owner hahaha haha ha

Yeah.
    You think you have it bad. My opponent had Cam Newton whilst I had Roethlisberger and the Steelers D.
    That's me...
  • cs1986 said:

Laddick01 said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Come on Paddy, dont tease us with a deleted post in the main NFL thread about and then not put anything here !!!

Hahaha it's great that this is the week I play the Christian McCaffrey owner hahaha haha ha

Yeah.
    You think you have it bad. My opponent had Cam Newton whilst I had Roethlisberger and the Steelers D.
    That's me...

I am sorry
  • Glad I left Ebron on my bench! Haha
  • Trubisky is my Bench QB. I am very smug right now
  • Thanks for the add. Done some quick surgery and will look a bit deeper after this weeks games
  • Worst week ever.
  • MrOneLung said:

Worst week ever.

Best week ever
  • Sponsored links:

• How does getting in the playoffs work? Is it like top 2 from each division plus a few 'best of the rest' or what?
  • looks like top 7.
    2nd - 7th in round 1, then 3 winners plus top seed in semi finals
  • yes but us also runs also go into the consolation playoffs.

• what does the number mean next to the players name ?

Russell Wilson
    QB SEA (7)

Travis Kelce
    TE KC (12)

• edited November 2018
    MrOneLung said:

what does the number mean next to the players name ?

Russell Wilson
    QB SEA (7)

Travis Kelce
    TE KC (12)

• Might have to get me involved with this next season, i am doing the NFL challenge on skysports. where you have to pick 7 players/ teams , anyone else doing this?

This week struggling for who to pick QB, at the mo i have gambled with Matt Ryan (doesn't always score points) also have them down for passing offense vs Cowboys who have recently picked up? is this a bit all out and dangerous, i am not in anyones league so any help would be nice. I am 6-4 at mo 3 out of 8 teams
  • Bye week

Nice one - thanks
  • Might have to get me involved with this next season, i am doing the NFL challenge on skysports. where you have to pick 7 players/ teams , anyone else doing this?

This week struggling for who to pick QB, at the mo i have gambled with Matt Ryan (doesn't always score points) also have them down for passing offense vs Cowboys who have recently picked up? is this a bit all out and dangerous, i am not in anyones league so any help would be nice. I am 6-4 at mo 3 out of 8 teams

Can you pick who you like? I'd go for Mahomes or Goff

you are limited to maximum of 5 times (assuming regular season) first time doing it, so a proper newbie.

I have only used Mahomes once, so that could be a good shout, although as they are playing LA Rams i wasn't too sure. I guess it could be high scoring? I see Goff is QB for Rams, that shows you how little i know about NFL. Is your view its going to be high scoring? if so might go with Mahomes, was kind of trying to think out of the box with Matt Ryan who does pick up points regularly.

• Sponsored links:

• Now changed Ryan - Mahones
    Passing offense changed from Atlanta Falcons to Tampa Bay

Hopefully this doesn't kick me in the teeth but seems a bit less 'all or nothing'

you are limited to maximum of 5 times (assuming regular season) first time doing it, so a proper newbie.

I have only used Mahomes once, so that could be a good shout, although as they are playing LA Rams i wasn't too sure. I guess it could be high scoring? I see Goff is QB for Rams, that shows you how little i know about NFL. Is your view its going to be high scoring? if so might go with Mahomes, was kind of trying to think out of the box with Matt Ryan who does pick up points regularly.

It'll be a high scoring game that's for sure. I'd be snapping up as many Chiefs and Rams as possible this week.
  • Sammy Watkins questionable against Rams.
    Do I risk him playing or should I bench him.

Got Christian Kirk and Mo Sanu on bench.
  • i would always go with someone guaranteed to play over an injury risk.
  • Ty Hilton having his game of the season and Ebron not even having a touch. Not my week this week
  • tommyr said:

Ty Hilton having his game of the season and Ebron not even having a touch. Not my week this week

My safe bet QB has negative points, in with you
  • tommyr said:

Ty Hilton having his game of the season and Ebron not even having a touch. Not my week this week

my radical surgery after taking over my team is working well so far.
  • kigelia said:

tommyr said:

my radical surgery after taking over my team is working well so far.
    Yeah, nice work. I seem to be playing against high scorers every week this season
  • Fitzmagic has well and truly worn off
  • Laddick01 said:

tommyr said:

My safe bet QB has negative points, in with you
    Was that Big Ben? He turned it around!