Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Kareem Hunt you fucking idiot
  • Options
    Looks like I spoke a bit too soon last week though in my defence it did say I was in. Either way going by my recent scores I was going to get pulverised in the playoffs. Sadly forgetting about the draft rather hampered my chances.
    It seems like there is still a lot of interest so I’d love to do this again next year. I’d also like to put forward the question of switching to PPR scoring? Basically gives more value to high volume receivers who don’t get many TDs (like Julio this year) who might get 10 catches for 100 yards but only have 10 points in standard scoring while Ebron has 1 40 yard catch for a TD and has the same amount.
  • Options
    So what happens now? Are we now into the playoffs?

Amazed that I am, tbh - having gone 5-1 through my first six fixtures, I thought my chips were up subsequently going 2-5 after a catastrophic situation with everyone going on IR and lots of under-performance. But here we go! Brees will hopefully light up this week after last week's dismal showing.
  • Options

Looks like I spoke a bit too soon last week though in my defence it did say I was in. Either way going by my recent scores I was going to get pulverised in the playoffs. Sadly forgetting about the draft rather hampered my chances.
    It seems like there is still a lot of interest so I’d love to do this again next year. I’d also like to put forward the question of switching to PPR scoring? Basically gives more value to high volume receivers who don’t get many TDs (like Julio this year) who might get 10 catches for 100 yards but only have 10 points in standard scoring while Ebron has 1 40 yard catch for a TD and has the same amount.

*like Julio every year
  • Options
    Really enjoyed this season and defo keen to do it again next season. have never done a PPR league so would need to swot up! Hope its a close one PaddyP - Ingram coming back has slowed Kamara scoring but hopefully McCaffery keeps his recent run up
    !
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @MrOneLung I'd encourage you not to look up how Kelce got on this week after our trade... Ingram will come good!

Edit: Just seen Olsen out for the season too :neutral:
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

So what happens now? Are we now into the playoffs?

Amazed that I am, tbh - having gone 5-1 through my first six fixtures, I thought my chips were up subsequently going 2-5 after a catastrophic situation with everyone going on IR and lots of under-performance. But here we go! Brees will hopefully light up this week after last week's dismal showing.

Same. Went 6-1 at the start. Gone 1-5 since then.
  • Options
    Was really fun until my RB1 was exposed as a scumbag and banned from the game, and my RB2 tore his MCL

Would’ve given @The Red Robin a close matchup any other week but that’s me finished now.
  • Options
    See you in week 15 bitches.

• Options
    Yes I did see !!!

I was reluctant to let him go, but I literally had no RB's and though Ingram plus Olsen would outweigh Kelce.

He also had a TD overuled !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sanders now torn his Achilles.

I would like to apologise to Chiefs fans as according to my Fantasy team Tyreek Hill will be the next one to suffer a season ending injury.

Going from joint top seed to lowest projected scorer in 2 weeks must be some kind of record.
  • Options
    Most points in the league by a bit of a distance with a 50 point player on the bench while I’m not even playing, love that.
  • Options
    Inured QB, RB 1 is banned, RB 2 out, WR 1 injured, WR3 On IR

I think I may have the worst fantasy luck of all time.

• Options
    If anyone has the 49'ers tight end, Kittle, they are having some good results today. 7-catches, 210 yards and a TD .... in the first half!
  • Options

If anyone has the 49'ers tight end, Kittle, they are having some good results today. 7-catches, 210 yards and a TD .... in the first half!

Yep, that would be me.
  • Options
    Jeez. Jared Goff’s having a mare tonight. Looking like he might even end up with negative fantasy points. Never saw that coming.
  • Options

Jeez. Jared Goff’s having a mare tonight. Looking like he might even end up with negative fantasy points. Never saw that coming.

Trubisky sucked too. Three pics, 5 yards per attempt. Peee-uuuu.
  • Options

Trubisky sucked too. Three pics, 5 yards per attempt. Peee-uuuu.
    Absolutely. Dreadful game for quarterbacks. Terrific game for defences.
  • Options

Implying this matters when they guy who started him was against me. Tate with 1 reception for 7 yards; Shady McCoy out the game after one total rushing yard; Graham Gano inactive and I didn't clock it; Devin Funchess shut out; Brees being a good QB but having zero yardage lol.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Implying this matters when they guy who started him was against me. Tate with 1 reception for 7 yards; Shady McCoy out the game after one total rushing yard; Graham Gano inactive and I didn't clock it; Devin Funchess shut out; Brees being a good QB but having zero yardage lol.
    Other than that, a good day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

I have struck gold with McCaffrey this season, Landry did well too but you got unlucky with McCoy and Tate
  • Options
    Is it time for the fantasy draft yet....
  • Options
    didn't even realise last week was a playoff game and I am knocked out.

Did some releasing/claiming this week too !!!
  • Options
    Now, can Saquon stop being so fucking good today please?
  • Options
    As a titans fan I hope so!
  • Options
    The first seed falls and the second seed needs about 50 points from McCaffrey and Kamara tonight to go through...
  • Options

• Options

Yep, that's done me for the year!
  • Options
    Work blocked fleaflicker the week of the playoffs!

Although even if I hadn't swapped OBJ I was toast with Jones and Miller getting crocked early doors.