Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v United States / Croatia

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Beat Croatia and we win the group and so set ourselves up for next summer’s finals.

Lose and we’re relegated to League B.
  • Options
    How the hell has Dunk got an England cap btw!? Absolute donkey
  • Options

Don't rate him, but the fact he's arguably not even one of our best 10 CB's shows decent depth I guess.
  • Options

I actually quite like Lewis Dunk and think he deserved his cap, dont see him being part of a Tournament side though

Could have been a Charlton player remember had Brighton agreed to sell him to us for about £2m under Katie
  • Options

I actually quite like Lewis Dunk and think he deserved his cap, dont see him being part of a Tournament side though

Could have been a Charlton player remember had Brighton agreed to sell him to us for about £2m under Katie
    We got Naby Sarr though so it’s all worked out ok.
  • Options

We got Naby Sarr though so it’s all worked out ok.
    There is that... At least we now have a sort of cover at Left-Back which we wouldnt have with Dunk ;)
  • Options
    I thought Rooney was class when he came on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Feels a bit defence minded for my liking... Almost as though we're going 4-2-3-1 with

Pickford
    Walker | Gomez | Stones | Chilwell
    Dier | Delph
    Sterling | Barkley | Rashford
    Kane
  • Options
    The good thing with that starting 11 is you could set out as @ForeverAddickted suggested or 442, 352, 343, a diamond, 433........
  • Options
    Personally like the team, has a real balance and fluidity about it.

Delph is more than capable of supporting Chilwell at left back which is great as one of his strengths is going forward.

Dier can drop into defence and cover if needed when Walker bombs forward.

Barkley has done great both for Chelsea and England of late and on that deserves to be playing in the creative role in midfield instead of Dele and Lingard.

The rest of me picks itself.
  • Options
    I'd hope it's more of a 4-3-3, kind of the way that Chelsea and Man City play, which will hopefully get the best out of Sterling.
  • Options

I'd hope it's more of a 4-3-3, kind of the way that Chelsea and Man City play, which will hopefully get the best out of Sterling.

Definitely is a 4-3-3. Just drop Barkley alongside Dier in the line up above and that's how we will set up.
  • Options
    Playing well at the moment
  • Options
    World class from Delph there
  • Options

World class from Delph there

Could easily be 3-0
  • Options
    Delph is England’s best CM by a bloody mile
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Delph has been class. Chilwells delivery less so.
  • Options
    Says it all when Modric has to make last ditch tackles
  • Options
    Best 20 mins I’ve seen from an England side in yonks
  • Options

Best 20 mins I’ve seen from an England side in yonks

Better than Betis?
  • Options
    Not been impressed with Rashford compared to Lingard or Sancho so far
  • Options
    Oof that was a penalty from Gomez there
  • Options
    When Rashford and Sterling get a one-on-one I get the same feeling as when Kevin Lisbie went through on goal. If those two were reliable we’d be an incredible threat.
  • Options
    Decent start but worried that we didn’t take the lead. Croatia were on top by the time half time came around.