Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are you going to the replay tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, not over looking forward to sitting in a freezing West Stand though
  • Options
    addick05 said:

shirty5 said:

Yes, it's the magic of the FA Cup

In my opinion the 'magic' of the FA Cup disappeared long ago.
    I know what you mean but there's never been a lot of magic to be had by league clubs in Rounds One and Two.

• Options
    Sadly, the only real magic left is for non-league clubs who make it through the qualifying rounds. I thoroughly enjoyed Hampton & Richmond v Oldham.

Even if Charlton made it to the third round and drew one of the big clubs, we’d probably end up facing a largely reserve side, which certainly takes the shine off things.
  • Options
    Yes, I agree. I think it is right to show the games featuring non league clubs as there is definitely still some magic there.
  • Options
    No chance
  • Options
    addick05 said:

shirty5 said:

Your going to like this, but not a lot
  • Options
    Yes but really not looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Didn’t even realise we were playing, so no.
  • Options
    Is this poll based on who currently still go and whether they will attend or not ?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    addick05 said:

shirty5 said:

Around about the time they started mucking around with kick-off times, if not earlier when they removed the chance of interminable replays. The world's premiere domestic knock-out competition should give you the chance of a fourth replay on a neutral ground or it's not worth bothering with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

and it will be the reserves, childcare issue too

I don't see the connection. Agree that Bowyer's likely to field a young side, but if they're playing then they surely won't need a babysitter.
  • Options
    We will be there! Harryamuse and Kimbo
  • Options

Is this poll based on who currently still go and whether they will attend or not ?

It’s for everyone. There will always be a huge number of reasons people don’t attend games (not local, not interested, working, boycotting etc)

Just looking for a snapshot on what % are likely to be going tonight
  • Options
    Yes, I must have done something really bad in a previous life.
  • Options
    NAPM.
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Charlton at home, I'll be there !
  • Options
    No. Was a time when there would have been no question that I would have attended. No renewing my season ticket for the first time in 30 years has totally disconnected me from all things Charlton. Been to 3 games all season and doubt I'll reach double figures. Don't really miss it. Fallen out of love with it completely.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately I still have a whole leg I haven't chewed off yet, and those pins won't stick themselves into my arm, so sadly will be unable to make it.
  • Options
    No. In France currently so looking forward to following the game on the match thread later. A win for The Addicks on a cold November night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No. In France currently so looking forward to following the game on the match thread later. A win for The Addicks on a cold November night.

I hope I can bring you a win
  • Options
    Can't be ar5ed.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

addick05 said:

shirty5 said:

Your going to like this, but not a lot
    I quite fancied the lovely Debbie McGee though!

• Options
    ross1 said:

I hope I can bring you a win
    Thanks Ross, do your best. It's taters down here today too!
  • Options
    Was going
    Lack of money has stopped me
  • Options
    My brother is away, we'll field a semi-reserve team, the ground will be half open and I've got a pool match.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

A 300 mile round trip has something to do with it!
    I did go to Mansfield though.

Huh, call that a reason!😸
    When you get to 70 it ain’t a good idea to be driving home 140 miles in the dark late at night pal (around 35 miles of it on country back roads)......would have done it in a heart beat and did in fact many a time over the years.
    Nowadays, by about 10.00pm, I’m unfortunately ready for my bed.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    I have a ticket, but not sure I can now be arsed to drive and get back past 11
  • Options
    Would have loved to go as my family live in Mansfield so I couldn’t live it down if we lost. But money reasons I can’t. Enjoy it all that go.
  • Options
    Good luck to those that go tonight hope the football is better than the weather. Still boycotting so a No from me.