Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are you going to the replay tonight?

13»

Comments

• Options

Is this poll based on who currently still go and whether they will attend or not ?

It’s for everyone. There will always be a huge number of reasons people don’t attend games (not local, not interested, working, boycotting etc)

Just looking for a snapshot on what % are likely to be going tonight
    Thanks for explaining.
  • Options
    The tickets I ordered last week have not arrived. Nobody is answering the phone at the club. Does anybody know if anything can be done at this stage?
  • Options
    Southbank said:

The tickets I ordered last week have not arrived. Nobody is answering the phone at the club. Does anybody know if anything can be done at this stage?

Go to the ticket office they'll print replacements
  • Options
    Not a boycoter but I'm old, it's cold, it's wet, it's not very local and it sounds like it's a second eleven, so why bother.
  • Options
    was going to but fuck that weather....
  • Options
    On the bus. It is a miserable cold dirty evening
  • Options
    Sadly, not able to go tonight. Would have gone otherwise even with the shit weather
  • Options
    In near freezing weather.
    The proud 1947 FA cup winners will steamroller tiny Mansfield.

What could possibly go wrong !

In the Valley cafe now.
  • Options
    Washing my hair.
  • Options
    If the manager isn’t interested then neither am I.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn, just seen the team. I know them all, should have gone.
  • Options

A 300 mile round trip has something to do with it!
    I did go to Mansfield though.

Huh, call that a reason!😸
    When you get to 70 it ain’t a good idea to be driving home 140 miles in the dark late at night pal (around 35 miles of it on country back roads)......would have done it in a heart beat and did in fact many a time over the years.
    Nowadays, by about 10.00pm, I’m unfortunately ready for my bed.

I think this could be a good game .. Guess where @SoundAsa£ lives ... Hmmn, 140 miles away. Do you live in Cardiff?
  • Options
    WRONG DECISION CONFIRMED
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    _MrDick said:

A 300 mile round trip has something to do with it!
    I did go to Mansfield though.

Huh, call that a reason!😸
    When you get to 70 it ain’t a good idea to be driving home 140 miles in the dark late at night pal (around 35 miles of it on country back roads)......would have done it in a heart beat and did in fact many a time over the years.
    Nowadays, by about 10.00pm, I’m unfortunately ready for my bed.

I think this could be a good game .. Guess where @SoundAsa£ lives ... Hmmn, 140 miles away. Do you live in Cardiff?
    Actually just looked it up....it’s just shy of 165 miles from my place to Charlton!

• Options
    1StevieG said:

What’s not to like about a cold, wet and windy Tuesday night watching Charlton hammer Mansfield at the Valley?

Just sayin’.....