Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options
    Luton showing big ambition. Top of the table and a real sign of intent
  • Options
    @DOUCHER please give us some hope, i believe in ya fella
  • Options
    Hour and 40 minutes to give us a fighting chance
  • Options

Probably using the fee they got to release Jones to improve the squad. Imagine being able to do that...

Just our bad luck being lumbered with Lee Bowyer. If he were any use some club would pay a fee for him and we could buy a League Two striker.
  • Options

anyone remember a few years back when that cunt Roland or the nightMeire indicated we'd wait till January and if we were in the mix they'd push the boat out and go for promotion .

Was that really said or did I just make it up or hear it from some pathetic apologist during the early part of the season once our squad was complet with a good first 11 and diddly squat behind it

She said it when I interviewed her for CAST- first season.

Same time she described herself as "Alice in the Wonderland of football" though then retracted it.
  • Options
    Oztuma and Eisa in bound.

You didn't hear it here first at all...
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I can’t beleive this skinflint wanker. Such a
  • Options
    Has Ched Evans signed yet?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    On a seperate note, I needed to contact somebody sponsoring a school kit, I am doing, when I googled them they are a football agent company, not a hope in hell for me today trying to get hold of the relevant person.
  • Options

anyone remember a few years back when that cunt Roland or the nightMeire indicated we'd wait till January and if we were in the mix they'd push the boat out and go for promotion .

Was that really said or did I just make it up or hear it from some pathetic apologist during the early part of the season once our squad was complet with a good first 11 and diddly squat behind it

That was indeed said, in more than one season I think. The only season in his tenure when we might have got away with this stupid "masterplan" and he appears to have gone out of his way to weaken us further. What a c%$t.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Dizzle said:

I can’t beleive this skinflint wanker. Such a

I'm surprised people are still surprised. Yet people will still defend him
  • Options

Confident we’ve already got something agreed if we have green-light Clarke departure

Bloke called Williams from Palace I heard
    What, that bloke that is always injured?

• Options
    edited January 2019

Dizzle said:

I can’t beleive this skinflint wanker. Such a cunt.

I'm surprised people are still surprised.
    Oh I’m not surprised. Just struggle to believe how much of a he actually is.

Fuck off Roland.
  • Options

As it stands we really are in the doodo.

Farking hell, don't tell me we're signing that donkey again!
  • Options

Same time she described herself as "Alice in the Wonderland of football" though then retracted it.
    Are you sure she didn't say The Mad Hatter ?

Or The Cheshire Kat ?
  • Options
    Scott Tate

• Options
    Lyle & Scott
    Tate & Lyle
  • Options
    Scott Tate
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

Oh I’m not surprised. Just struggle to believe how much of a cunt he actually is.

Fuck off Roland.
    Didn't mean you mate, just in general
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Relieved that so many share my opinion of Billy.

Good luck to the lad.
  • Options

Are you sure she didn't say The Mad Hatter ?

Or The Cheshire Kat ?
    Oh no, she wasn't that self-aware.
  • Options
    The way this is going we’re be the club to miss the deadline and send the paperwork to efl too late
  • Options

anyone remember a few years back when that Roland or the nightMeire indicated we'd wait till January and if we were in the mix they'd push the boat out and go for promotion .

They did say that but now he's selling and gone to point of no return. I reckon he'd be gutted if we went up.
  • Options

The way this is going we’re be the club to miss the deadline and send the paperwork to efl too late

That'll be the excuse for nothing happening.

'We tried but...'
  • Options

Dizzle said:

Dizzle said:

Oh I’m not surprised. Just struggle to believe how much of a cunt he actually is.

Fuck off Roland.
    Didn't mean you mate, just in general
    Fair enough RCT. :smiley:

Ruined my week he has. Prick.
  • Options
    Is this a good point actually?

No idea what player investment verses TV revenue %’s are if promoted?
  • Options
    Because of the time difference, I do not have to wait until 11pm to confirm we have signed Eaves and Eisa. Only until 7pm then off down the sea-front to pick up a pair of putas to celebrate. Temperature should have dropped to a comfortable 85 degrees by then.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Been speaking to my mate who is a Bradford fan and he has heard that Clarke is going back to them

Wow a Charlton born supporter with real itk knowledge. No legal letters, no late night in box messages bordering on the offensive, funny old world
    Pat on the back.