Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options
    Oh Dear, looks like Death in Paradise is going to be the highlight of my evening ...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Holmes was a bang average league 1 player who bizarrely was capable of trying the outrageous. Probably to the detriment of the team and his all round effectiveness. When it worked it looked fantastic, but how many times did he try it.

He had to try the outrageous because of the shit around him, especially under Slade.

We should know doubt move on as I am sure a few will be on here to say shortly, but you have a short memory if you don't remember what he did for us in the 18 months he was here.
    If he was so good, how comes he has only played a handful of games above league 1 in his career. I admit I could be wrong, but every championship manager over the last, what 5 years?
    But your arguing he was a bang average League 1 player, now you are referring to the Championship. Holmes was far above average in our side, and was a late bloomer.
    OK I'll phrase it another way, how many time did Holmes finish above average, mid table, in league one? If he was a late bloomer, he didn't bloom for long did he, signing for Oxford and Gillingham says bang average. If he had signed for Barnsley or Sunderland, that would hint at above average wouldn't it?
    What a ridiculous comment. Holmes's ability could clearly be seen on the pitch. Class player.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Oh Dear, looks like Death in Paradise is going to be the highlight of my evening ...

Mine is a massive shit I just did in the toilet
  • Options

Christ you must’ve had an awful evening.
  • Options
    Who is the Eisa player that is being speculated please?
  • Options
    Seen an unsubstantiated rumour on Twitter that Ched Evans is coming our way
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Going to Bolton on loan.
  • Options

Mo
  • Options

_MrDick said:

Going to Bolton on loan.
    Can we get Josh on loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:

I would not be against the player signing, although I think it could lead to a very interesting thread.
  • Options

Mo
    Thanks Henry. He is a very natural goalscorer. Would be well chuffed at that and think he would do well at this level
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Tempus fugit .
  • Options
    Clarke joins Bradford
  • Options

A striker

So a loan only by the looks of it, what happened to the perm @DOUCHER serious question

No further update from my last one so wouldn’t rule 2 out - eaves and Elsa would do it but I don’t know
  • Options

Cafc43v3r said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Holmes was a bang average league 1 player who bizarrely was capable of trying the outrageous. Probably to the detriment of the team and his all round effectiveness. When it worked it looked fantastic, but how many times did he try it.

He had to try the outrageous because of the shit around him, especially under Slade.

We should know doubt move on as I am sure a few will be on here to say shortly, but you have a short memory if you don't remember what he did for us in the 18 months he was here.
    If he was so good, how comes he has only played a handful of games above league 1 in his career. I admit I could be wrong, but every championship manager over the last, what 5 years?
    But your arguing he was a bang average League 1 player, now you are referring to the Championship. Holmes was far above average in our side, and was a late bloomer.
    OK I'll phrase it another way, how many time did Holmes finish above average, mid table, in league one? If he was a late bloomer, he didn't bloom for long did he, signing for Oxford and Gillingham says bang average. If he had signed for Barnsley or Sunderland, that would hint at above average wouldn't it?
    What a ridiculous comment. Holmes's ability could clearly be seen on the pitch. Class player.
    I'll ask again, if he is/was so good has he never played for an above average league 1 club, a part from a hand full of games at Sheffield United?
  • Options
    The smell is getting a bit much right now from singed hair...
  • Options
    Clarke released and gone to Bradford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019

Used to play for Greenwich Borough went to Cheltenham Town scored app 25 goals in 50 games and bought by Bristol City last summer. Not featured much at all this season.
  • Options
    Peterborough sign defender Josh Knight from Leicester on loan until the end of the current campaign.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Clarke joins Bradford

Grrrrrrr! Another player out only one in ! Grrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Clarke contract terminated and signed for Bradford, wow imagine if we don’t get anyone in now.
  • Options
    Someone has to be coming in, Clarke gone as well this is bonkers
  • Options
    Clarke going must be a good sign...clutching, seriously clutching
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Clarke joins Bradford

Yep. Billy Clarke has joined Bradford.
  • Options
    Absolute classic Charlton under this twat.