Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options

Darren Bent isn’t on SSN anymore.......

Gone foe a burger
  • Options
    Giving up for half hour to watch Eastenders !
  • Options

#cafc still confident they will bring in a striker before the 11pm deadline. Nothing has changed in that respect.
  • Options
    Hour and a half drive to Sparrows Lane, another half hour to The Valley afterwards, some photos and finding an XXXL shirt in the back of the stockroom for him, signed dead on 11pm!
  • Options

ross1 said:

702 members on line and 386 guests, is this a record?

No, though bar any major news days (manager sackings etc) this is traditionally our busiest day of the year in terms of page views.

Gawd knows why!
    looking for my survey and are as puzzled as the rest of us
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    see below
  • Options

It’s got to be Eisa we are working on.

It is. Cawley confirmed it tonight on Charlton life but as others told me on here.. Bristol City might be waiting on one of their incomings..
  • Options
    Chris Parkes is still at work tonight . Fingers crossed something happening.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Think I'm going to run a burning lighter over my ball sack. Seems like it'd probably be more enjoyable than this.

Each to their own...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jac52 said:

Valley11 said:

Can you sign loan players after the deadline or has that changed now?

Don't think you can. Only free agents after the deadline.
    Or a goalkeeper in an emergency where all those on books injured or unavailable because of extenuating circumstances.
  • Options
    knowing our luck we will get someone in but just as we're about to fax over the details to the football league the metre runs out
  • Options
    I can see Eaves moving now Gills have got in the striker from Preston as well as Holmes.
    I hope it's us but I bet it'll be Sunderland or Millwall.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Giving up for half hour to watch Eastenders !

Tell us if Mo has got a Charlton scarf on :wink: .
  • Options
    jac52 said:

It’s got to be Eisa we are working on.

Is Eisa good?
    Eisa’s good, Eisa’s good. He’s EbanEisa good.

• Options
    Is Mr Cawley referring to January or August?
  • Options

Karlan Grant called it when he said he was pleased to be joining Huddersfield "a club with ambition." Under Duchatelet we have no honest or realist ambition. He couldn't care less about the football and he's not prepared to invest or even speculate in Charlton Athletic. No strikers going into a weekend match supposedly pressing for an automatic promotion place - piss-poor even by the shambolic lows to date under Duchatelet.

I'm not sure the Huddersfield fans would consider £1.5m on a L1 striker a sign of ambition
  • Options
    We have two strikers lined up. Pinocchio is doing RD a favour by digging out an old press release saying we tried but just couldn't get them over the line. She's apologised to all her customers & said so near yet sofa
  • Options
    Listening to Talkshite and they have just said Sunderland have signed some young Tottenham striker on loan (didn't catch his name).

• Options
    Eaves in on a Perm and Elsa on loan should have been a realistic aim. Would hardly touch a quarter of the KAG money by doing so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ched Evans could be going to Bolton on loan, helps us out a little bit on Saturday if he goes.
  • Options

Listening to Talkshite and they have just said Sunderland have signed some young Tottenham striker on loan (didn't catch his name).

Think it was Harry Kane mate. Coup for them.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Sterling

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazaiah_Sterling
  • Options
    Elsa being linked to a move to Sunderland now according to Twitter.
  • Options

Eaves in on a Perm and Elsa on loan should have been a realistic aim. Would hardly touch a quarter of the KAG money by doing so.

I imagine Roland is going to be even nicer and not spend any of the KG money
  • Options

It was Sterling.
  • Options

We have two strikers lined up. Pinocchio is doing RD a favour by digging out an old press release saying we tried but just couldn't get them over the line. She's apologised to all her customers & said so near yet sofa

I think Katrine did a fine job, can you send us Winnel on loan?
  • Options
    Taylors gone

to place a £10 pound bet on Charlton not signing anyone during this transfer window.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Elsa being linked to a move to Sunderland now according to Twitter.

Can’t see it, they just got a Celtic winger/striker and spurs striker.