Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options
    Marquis looks like Sunderland’s main target
  • Options

Elsa being linked to a move to Sunderland now according to Twitter.

Hopefully not if they have now got the Tottenham lad.
  • Options

Fucking Sunderland, surely they've got enough now.
  • Options
    Hey Blackpool. Best post of the night. probably a third of Grant's money would got us over the line. Roland = Twunt
  • Options

Come to us Marquis, Grigg, Ladapo, Moore, Karoma, Eisa - you're our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th choice

Pretty sure I have missed a few
  • Options
    Just seen Eisa looking at drill bits in Charlton Screwfix! Asked if he was joining us and he just winked and smiled.
  • Options
    Even if we sign someone now - big if by the look of it - are they going to be in the right physical state to play on Saturday?

• Options

Bowyer should phone Roland up now and tell him if he can't bring in a striker he will resign.
    Bowyer will definitely get another job offer and Roland can sink in a pile of his own shit.

Honestly don’t think he would care would just wheel out riga, Karel, Luzon or nobby vinegar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Even if we sign someone now - big if by the look of it - are they going to be in the right physical state to play on Saturday?

No
  • Options
    Gillingham get Ricky Holmes
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

It’s got to be Eisa we are working on.

It is. Cawley confirmed it tonight on Charlton life but as others told me on here.. Bristol City might be waiting on one of their incomings..
    Which Eisa is this?
  • Options

Cafc43v3r said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Holmes was a bang average league 1 player who bizarrely was capable of trying the outrageous. Probably to the detriment of the team and his all round effectiveness. When it worked it looked fantastic, but how many times did he try it.

He had to try the outrageous because of the shit around him, especially under Slade.

We should know doubt move on as I am sure a few will be on here to say shortly, but you have a short memory if you don't remember what he did for us in the 18 months he was here.
    If he was so good, how comes he has only played a handful of games above league 1 in his career. I admit I could be wrong, but every championship manager over the last, what 5 years?
    But your arguing he was a bang average League 1 player, now you are referring to the Championship. Holmes was far above average in our side, and was a late bloomer.
    OK I'll phrase it another way, how many time did Holmes finish above average, mid table, in league one? If he was a late bloomer, he didn't bloom for long did he, signing for Oxford and Gillingham says bang average. If he had signed for Barnsley or Sunderland, that would hint at above average wouldn't it?
  • Options

Bowyer should phone Roland up now and tell him if he can't bring in a striker he will resign.
    Bowyer will definitely get another job offer and Roland can sink in a pile of his own shit.

Rather he didn't
  • Options

Why wouldnt they be
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got in and shitloads of new posts - anything happening? Or is that a stupid question?
  • Options

Karlan Grant called it when he said he was pleased to be joining Huddersfield "a club with ambition." Under Duchatelet we have no honest or realist ambition. He couldn't care less about the football and he's not prepared to invest or even speculate in Charlton Athletic. No strikers going into a weekend match supposedly pressing for an automatic promotion place - piss-poor even by the shambolic lows to date under Duchatelet.

I'm not sure the Huddersfield fans would consider £1.5m on a L1 striker a sign of ambition
    The point is Grant sees it as ambition compared how his own contract negotiations at Charlton which have lead to him leaving have been handled.
  • Options

Just seen Eisa looking at drill bits in Charlton Screwfix! Asked if he was joining us and he just winked and smiled.

Sounds nailed on
    That will throw a spanner in the works
  • Options
    Is it Mo Eisa?
  • Options

Just got in and shitloads of new posts - anything happening? Or is that a stupid question?

Grant has left !
  • Options

Sounds nailed on
    That will throw a spanner in the works
    Wash your mouth out !
  • Options

You know the answer.
  • Options

Sounds nailed on
    no more nails
  • Options
    Jim White just said Sheffield Wednesday arw a giant of the game I think he meant massive