Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Doncaster - Match Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Options

Isn’t it all Roland’s fault anyway? If we were being run like a proper football club we’d have sufficient quality players to ensure a strong enough side whether it be league or cup. And to have enough players on the bench.

Roland out!

You can blame Roland for a lot - and I do as well - but don't blame him for the fact LB has only put 5 players on the bench today. That is entirely his decision.
    And who would have gotten the blame had Taylor or Grant gotten injured today or against Man City?

Would he have been let off for playing a strong side? - I doubt it!!

Just like Fosu last season when he was played in that pointless Football League Trophy tie against Portsmouth last season
    I really enjoy your postings but let's just say today we are never going to agree with each other!
    To be completely fair I get where the angry are coming from... I too love the FA Cup and as mentioned on BBC2 yesterday loved the fact that you'd get coverage from 9am right through until kick-off... Sadly just think there are occasions where its not possible to go on and have a good cup run - Bowyer's post match comments will certainly be interesting
    He will probably send out one of the mascots to make them :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your contributions.

We have a thin squad of true first teamers so I think Bowyer did the right thing in resting most of them.
  • Options
    Those who think replays are krypton (I don't) will be pleased to learn Sunderland and Peterboro both drew today.
  • Options

Those who think replays are krypton (I don't) will be pleased to learn Sunderland and Peterboro both drew today.

Sunderland dont like Walsall do they!!
  • Options
    Thanks Ross and others
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!