Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reasons For Joining The Forum

Comments

• Options
    The voices in my head told me to
    These are the same voices that are telling you The Doc will go, Green will sign.......................?
  • Options
    no different voices

Have I told you that my real name is Jon Acworth
  • Options

Because I'm a Charlton fan with time to kill at work

Should be most peoples response

• Options
    I think sinking feesh nailed it.
  • Options
    Because i wanted a C L badge
  • Options
    Got kicked off of another one !!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Have you got one now, Fat Rob?

Good investment - can only apppreciate in value as only a limited edition can.
  • Options
    because its actually more interesting than actually watching the team
  • Options
    Was Stranded in Blackburn, came on the next day to say thanks to the guys for the lift home, hence reason i joined and clue to the username 
    How is Theo? ;-)

• Options
    Where else could I chat about buses, trains and trams with so many like minded people?  Oh, and Charlton sometimes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite agree, March51.

Us Charlton are all Anoraksic.
  • Options
    Was Stranded in Blackburn, came on the next day to say thanks to the guys for the lift home, hence reason i joined and clue to the username 
    How is Theo? ;-)

Ha Ha yeah he is fine

• Options
    R.I.P Addickted...
  • Options
    NEW...BIRD...ON...COUNTDOWN
  • Options
    to fill in the gaps
  • Options
    4815162342.com was over when Lost ended. This seemed the natural progression for a place to talk about how utterly unrealistic a satisfying ending might be each year. 
  • Options
    Was on 606 until the Beeb cocked it up big time.  Drifted onto Frankie Valley until he quit.  Got washed up here. 
  • Options
    Because I can......
  • Options
    Since the origin of the universe, an unbroken chain of events has culminated in us all being here, the pinnacle of universal development, on Charltonlife.
    None of us had any choice but to be here now.
    It was simply inevitable.
    Whilst it is amusing to deceive ourselves that we had reasons to 'choose' to join, in reality we didnt.
  • Options
    Since the origin of the universe, an unbroken chain of events has culminated in us all being here, the pinnacle of universal development, on Charltonlife.
    None of us had any choice but to be here now.
    It was simply inevitable.
    Whilst it is amusing to deceive ourselves that we had reasons to 'choose' to join, in reality we didnt.

Damn, I miss LOST too... :)

I joined pretty much for the same reason as Seth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No you didnt.
  • Options
    @LoOkOuT @AFKABartram - any chance of getting the reason we wanted to join on our profiles?
  • Options
    edited June 2011

It was a case of join or get a custodial sentence!!

; )

• Options
    because no one else understands the pain
  • Options
    I am a spy from another site...
  • Options
    I am a spy from another site...

You were easier to spot than the German spy in blackadder ;-)
  • Options
    Plum.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    After being asked for my views on Lookies Charlton Life Art\sociology project and having been asked to write for AFKAs fanzine I introduced the pair at a City Addicks meeting telling them they could be the new Morcambe and Wise.

• Options
    I am a big headed argumentative know all who is always right, even when I'm rong so rong so rong
  • Options
    I am a big headed argumentative know all who is always right, even when I'm rong so rong so rong

And you're not the only one.

The rest is history.