Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buddhism

13»

Comments

• Options
    How was the session last night @Arsenetatters ?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Once I'd managed to find it - you tube in the end - very enjoyable. The links and programme for all sessions are on

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Once I'd managed to find it - you tube in the end - very enjoyable. The links and programme for all sessions are on

I did the 7-7.45 meditation (with disturbance from hungry cat) which has left me feeling quite chilled. Off to get the chooks up and then will tune in to the yoga at 12. Have you looked at the programme/meditated @Chizz

I
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I did the 7-7.45 meditation (with disturbance from hungry cat) which has left me feeling quite chilled. Off to get the chooks up and then will tune in to the yoga at 12. Have you looked at the programme/meditated @Chizz

I

So chilled out I can't press the right buttons ohhhhmmmmm
  • Options

Chizz said:

The road to enlightenment is long, paved with hurdles and can only be started with a single step.  So far, I have managed to think about doing so.  The next step might require even more commitment.  
  • Options
    Stumbled upon this thread…A few years have passed and I’m interested how the contributors to this thread are today…. Are they still exploring, given up, become a monk, life changed etc??

How is it going?
  • Options
    I’m still with Triratna like @sillav nitram but belong to ‘Sangha Southeast’ which consists of groups from Hastings, Eastbourne and Tunbridge Wells. 
    I’ve done years one and two of the study group and started year three but felt it was way over my head so decided to repeat year two again to get a deeper understanding. 
    So pleased you’re going for ordination @sillav nitram!
  • Options
    I’m still with Triratna like @sillav nitram but belong to ‘Sangha Southeast’ which consists of groups from Hastings, Eastbourne and Tunbridge Wells. 
    I’ve done years one and two of the study group and started year three but felt it was way over my head so decided to repeat year two again to get a deeper understanding. 
    So pleased you’re going for ordination @sillav nitram!
    Thanks  @arsentatters glad you’re still practising, funny I was gonna text you the other day wondering if you were?

A lot of it goes over my head, there’s a lot to 📚 and a lot to take in but it’ll come, with commitment:)

Sorry to hear 👂 about your health, I’m going through it too:(