Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    PWR

Good on those going to this one. I am curious though why the mega 2,500 turnout for this? We don’t usually get that sort of crowd for Peterborough away, who we’ve played quite a few times now in the last few years.

I get that it’s 4th vs 6th, but is there something else I’m missing here that is adding to the huge turnout?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

PWR

Good on those going to this one. I am curious though why the mega 2,500 turnout for this? We don’t usually get that sort of crowd for Peterborough away, who we’ve played quite a few times now in the last few years.

I get that it’s 4th vs 6th, but is there something else I’m missing here that is adding to the huge turnout?

Also i hear they do a reasonable Chilean Pinot Noir in The Posh Bar Lounge... so it will be pavement dancing outside for lads well oiled on a savage grape!
  • Options

Cheers, our allocated seats are in row F so quite close to the front anyhow but plan on getting there early

My best guess is if you're in the 6th row you should be fine, as it's likely to be the elderly & young choosing the front rows (if there is a choice).
    There wasn't the option of choice,I'm in same situation,but me & me littleun are North Stand row U so prob near rear...but will hopefully be there early enough to sort out nearer to the front seats...

If some peeps don't mind swapping...🤞🏻
    The option of choice when you get there.
    Some stewards/clubs let you sit anywhere, some make you sit in the seat on your ticket.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

cafctom said:

PWR

Team performing well with a squad of players that are liked. First time in years that we've had a genuine bond between the team and fans. Add that to the fairly recent big away days (Pompey, Southend, Luton) all being class, any localish game for the remainder of the season is bound to sell out should we still be in the mix.

Don't be surprised if the home numbers increase too.
    also we haven't had a localish Saturday away game for quite a while. and apart from Wimbledon game the next one isn't for a while either so I guess a few saw this one as the best choice. also its easy as in it's a straight train from London getting there within an hour.
  • Options
    pompey was moved to midweek, so this, dons and gills are the only localish away games.
  • Options

pompey was moved to midweek, so this, dons and gills are the only localish away games.

Oxford.
  • Options

Wycombe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wycombe
    on international weekend.
  • Options

Oxford.
    forgot about that its on a good friday so should attract a big crowd.
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers is another that’s should get a good turn out
  • Options

Bristol Rovers is another that’s should get a good turn out

We still won't take 3,000
  • Options

Wycombe
    do we still have a few internationals? shame if so as i was looking at going to this one.
  • Options

Wycombe
    As long as that strip club is still there I don't give a f*** when it is!
  • Options
    Anyone driving up are you opting for m11 or a1?
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

I'd go M11 ,A14, A1(M) shorter journey both in distance and time from SE7 all other things being equal.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

From Kent/SE London the M11 is definitely better
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

M11. Coming from Kent so it will be M25, M11 etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still have a spare ticket if anybody wants it.
  • Options
    I wonder if it’s common at other clubs who regularly sell out away ends that so many spares come available in the 24hrs leading up to a game?

I expect a flood of them on Facebook, Twitter and on here tomorrow
  • Options

I wonder if it’s common at other clubs who regularly sell out away ends that so many spares come available in the 24hrs leading up to a game?

Think it’s common. Most clubs with big supports have pubs were tickets from certain supporters clubs will be available every game
  • Options

Think it’s common. Most clubs with big supports have pubs were tickets from certain supporters clubs will be available every game
    That counts us out then.
  • Options
    not sure what you are suggesting. My ticket is available at face value. Due to family illness.
  • Options

The law of averages must mean that because there will always be fans that have last minute and unplanned work and family commitments or illness, the bigger the support the more tickets that will become available at the last minute no matter which club it is
  • Options

not sure what you are suggesting. My ticket is available at face value. Due to family illness.

No slight intended mate, just a general observation. Same with Pompey last year and any other rare ones we sell out. Start with a few the day beforehand then get a flood come up on the day.

Hope you offload and get your money back
  • Options
    Ironically, if I wasn’t ill myself I would have took it off your hands
  • Options

Much more common at bigger clubs. People buy tickets with no intention of going.

Can’t find the article, but when Brighton play at Bournemouth at the start of last season, almost 400 out of 1500 ticket holders didn’t turn up to the match, just to ensure they keep loyalty points.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    May make a last minute decision tonight to go, depending on finances . Anyone selling train + match ticket?? And if so, how much?