Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2019

Comments

• Come on Viljoen 
  • Bollocks Blake Bowled 
  • edited August 2019
    That’s it Blakey out.....bollox!
  • Blakey goes .

I've just thought of another "c".....
  • Qayuum gone first ball.
  • Mitch to face hat-trick ball ...
  • MrOneLung said:
    Sack of shit for the last 6 games or so. 
    Been rubbish in all forms since the football season started...
  • Oh well, something different for the last over.

16 to win.
  • 16 off 6 m. Where Stokes when you need him!
  • Last 3 games, the opposition have saved their good bowlers for the final overs....

We don't have enough good bowlers to even think about that luxury. 
  • Sponsored links:

• There really are some stupid players in this team. Why is qayuum trying to reverse sweep Amir!!! Just get bat on ball
  • An absolute load of bollocks
  • Just the 4 boundaries needed iff the last 4 balls ...
  • Hate to blame one individual but Bell - Drummond has been shyte yesterday and today and effectively blew it for us at critical moments.
  • edited August 2019
    Middx chased down 226 to win with 3 overs to spare !!
    Eoin Morgan scored 83 no from 23 deliveries !
  • Bottle jobs.

Time and time again.
  • Bell Drummond is an awful T20 player. Serious recruitment needed for this competition next year. Captain needs to sort himself and his ideas out and they all need a bollocking 
  • Hate to blame one individual but Bell - Drummond has been shyte yesterday and today and effectively blew it for us at critical moments.
    I've been blaming him all season!
  • Roland out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    Roland out.
    How many did he get?
  • Uboat said:
    Roland out.
    Roland is like Geoff Boycott,  you'll never get him out 
  • The _President will be happy. For some reason Kent not qualifying makes it better that Surrey didn't either! We don't deserve to qualify in the current form. And we would get tonked by anyone in the quarter-final
  • Essex go from 7th to 4th and qualify
  • How the fuck can you go from leading the table. Winning your first amount of games and going so well to completly fuck and lose all your remaining games Iy is like Charlton being 4 nil up against Millwall with 5 mins to play and losing 5-4. Terrble. 
  • edited August 2019
    The _President will be happy. For some reason Kent not qualifying makes it better that Surrey didn't either! We don't deserve to qualify in the current form. And we would get tonked by anyone in the quarter-final
    Not at all, tbh Kent havnt been playing well recently.
    Surrey havnt played well all season, and are not really a T20 side this season, but i fail to see how another teams demise can lessen the failure of your own.
    Does FdP go home now?

I suppose i have just been gob-smacked by Eoin Morgans innings tonight - just incredible hitting.
  • edited August 2019
    We've bottled it many times over the years but, from where we were halfway through these group games, this one has to be up there.

EDIT: I hold my hand up and accept my share of responsibility for this debacle. I got optimistic and posted stupid things like one or two more points should see us qualify!

Have I learned nothing this past 56 years or so of following Kent?
  • Another typical Kent failure was it 6 losses and 2 NR in their last 8 games... Only they could do that..... Well du plessis didn't last long... We would have lost in the quarters anyway... 
  • Another typical Kent failure was it 6 losses and 2 NR in their last 8 games... Only they could do that..... Well du plessis didn't last long... We would have lost in the quarters anyway... 
    Exactly. We have lost form and someone needs to have a good look at why our massive change in form. I agree we would not have won the quarter-final, so saves a trek north