Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

70's scarf

2»

Comments

• Options
    I had this. Had several other silk scarves. My favourite was knicked by Wolves as soon as I arrived at their station on our famous FA cup tie
  • Options

Mine went to the Museum and had 2 Phil Warman's

So it did, I forgot that
  • Options
    kafka said:

I had this. Had several other silk scarves. My favourite was knicked by Wolves as soon as I arrived at their station on our famous FA cup tie

Are you sure they were wolves and not just big Alsatians ?
  • Options
    Definitely wolves, but with strange brummie accents
  • Options

Pretty sure I have a couple of silk scarves in my loft although just the ones with a Charlton written on them. Must take a look!

Yes, you must
    I have a whole big box of Charlton stuff up there I need to go through but doubt any of it is ‘rare/interesting’ enough for the museum.

My dad also has a few boxes of old programmes of various ages I think he is toying with the idea of getting rid of - are you interested in seeing them first, I seem to remember you had a small handful of obscure ones the museum doesn’t have and I doubt they would be in there but I guess you never know.
  • Options
    Some of the more interesting stuff is things like those scarves because people didn't keep them. Badges, tickets, emphemeria are stuff we want.

Programmes are fine as we may have them but not such a good condition version. If so we keep the better version and sell the other.

Premier League era programmes, we have too many of already but email us.

cafchistorian@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Did anyone else on here have a nylon silk effect jockey cap in Charlton colours?They were reasonably popular at the time, circa 1969-71. I customised mine by writing the names of the players in biro on the white bits.

My hoped for career in the fashion industry never took off!
  • Options
    Mametz said:

Did anyone else on here have a nylon silk effect jockey cap in Charlton colours?They were reasonably popular at the time, circa 1969-71. I customised mine by writing the names of the players in biro on the white bits.

It’s baffling isn’t it.
  • Options
    Mametz said:

My mum sewed on a white badge with diagonal cafc on mine.
  • Options
    70s silk scarves and 80s ski hats
    image<
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looked for my old silk scarfs in the loft today, couldn't find them, but found this old bag. Got it from Woolwich Market I think was my school bag so must be 45 years old

Another wow. You know what Im gonna ask
  • Options
    It's not perfect condition, but would be happy to donate
  • Options
    Sperm ?
  • Options

It's not perfect condition, but would be happy to donate

Thanks @cashncarry that's great