Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Be Honest Now.......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Scott Parker - when I first saw him thought he was a classic Charlton midfielder - lightweight and all nicey, nicey. That was before he got sent to the boot camp that was Norwich on loan...
  • Options
    Simon Webster. He looked very poor in that first season under Lennie but really blossomed under Gritty and Curbs and was as good a centre-half as we have ever had.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Scott Parker - when I first saw him thought he was a classic Charlton midfielder - lightweight and all nicey, nicey. That was before he got sent to the boot camp that was Norwich on loan...

agreed, i thought he was crap too weegie, how wrong could i be!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]You, sir, are on the wind up, and wish you good day

mate on my life, i am not on the wind up. There are just some manure players that are just hyped up, because of of the team! Giggs, is just awful! Anyone remember that goal he scored against fulham (i think) he totally shinned it and the commentators just kept on saying oh what a goal and all that, and nobody just nobody saw that it hit his shin and fell in the net! He spooned it big time, and the papers went mental say what a goal what goal! I am going to put scholes, butt and carrick into the same overrated bracket!

Not a wind up my friend, and i reckon we should agree to disagree.

You been on those silly fags mate. The geezer is undoubted quality. You can't steal a living at a club like Man U and get away with being "over rated". You are of course perfectly entitled to your opinion but you are in a minority of 1 on this fella
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Easy peasy, ABout the time giggs first burst onto the scene, i said he would go on to be a world beater!\

How wrong can anyone be!

Awful player, the most overrated fashion. SO yeah thats mine Len, whey worse than yours.

Obviously, you can be very wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]You, sir, are on the wind up, and wish you good day

mate on my life, i am not on the wind up. There are just some manure players that are just hyped up, because of of the team! Giggs, is just awful! Anyone remember that goal he scored against fulham (i think) he totally shinned it and the commentators just kept on saying oh what a goal and all that, and nobody just nobody saw that it hit his shin and fell in the net! He spooned it big time, and the papers went mental say what a goal what goal! I am going to put scholes, butt and carrick into the same overrated bracket!

Not a wind up my friend, and i reckon we should agree to disagree.

You been on those silly fags mate. The geezer is undoubted quality. You can't steal a living at a club like Man U and get away with being "over rated". You are of course perfectly entitled to your opinion but you are in a minority of 1 on this fella

I realise i am in the minority, thats the annoying bit! Silly fags, not me guv'nor!!!

[cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Easy peasy, ABout the time giggs first burst onto the scene, i said he would go on to be a world beater!\

How wrong can anyone be!

Awful player, the most overrated fashion. SO yeah thats mine Len, whey worse than yours.

Obviously, you can be very wrong.

cunning, as ledge quite rightly informs everyone, it is my opinion, and i tell ya, my opinion aint wrong buddy i tells ya!
  • Options
    thought scott parker was gonna be too lightweight, never thought luke young could improve so much and really thought darren bent would struggle to score at the highest level and i thought iain dowie would do a good job with us (he might have given more time!)
  • Options
    Neil (the Yorkshire pudding) Redfern. Top goalscoring midfielder in the Premier for Barnsley in their relegation season. Took two games to see why, he just didn't get back into his own half!