Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Bonkers Statement from Roland - the "The EFL must buy the club" one

Comments

• Options
    I can’t get enough of the friend of a friend comment. It’s comedy gold.
    Yes! Mine as well! Glad I'm not the only one who caught that. 

Also, isn't St Truden pretty small? In a town like that, isn't everyone pretty much "a friend of a friend?" 
  • Options
      Does anyone know what the possible penalties can be for a club bringing the game in to disrepute? 
  • Options
    Just logged on after an all day meeting. WTF did I just read? There's been more than enough WTF moments over the last 4 years to last us all a life time but this takes the biscuit. Seriously. WTF?
  • Options
    McCartney said:
    I may be being melodramatic here but is he asking the EFL to wind us up
    Don't think so, winding up a company can only be as a result of a creditor(s) actions to seek repayment of a debt or on a voluntary basis by the Directors of a company having cleared all of its liabilities before having a divvy up for the shareholders and ceasing trading.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I found the fact he used the words fake news very telling
  • Options
    RD “Huh - Van Truck - how is my statement going down with the customers? Have they apologised, huh. Have the EDF energy given you the money for de cloob yet?”
    VDTruck “Wibble. Sobs.”

• Options
    Just logged on after an all day meeting. WTF did I just read? There's been more than enough WTF moments over the last 4 years to last us all a life time but this takes the biscuit. Seriously. WTF?
    Or WTAF? Depends what age you are.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    McCartney said:
    Don't think so, winding up a company can only be as a result of a creditor(s) actions to seek repayment of a debt or on a voluntary basis by the Directors of a company having cleared all of its liabilities before having a divvy up for the shareholders and ceasing trading.
    Thanks for that hope you're right 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    “The EFL said it would intervene to find out who was telling the truth but nothing like that happened. They did not really investigate things. Moreover EFL representatives suggested to the group of critics that their claims of August 2018 relating to the bonus might have some basis (despite the fact the EFL hadn’t investigated”

It seems Roland dislikes the EFL as much as he dislikes us!
    Because they didn’t side with him against the Charlton plebs as he expected them to. 
    Like he was expecting the interview on Talksport to side with him after the vandalism and Jim and Simon didn't.

He really expects everyone to see his point of warped view.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    McCartney said:
    RedChaser said:
    McCartney said:
    Thanks for that hope you're right 
    So do I because my knowledge of Company Law is a bit rusty these days :wink:.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    “The EFL said it would intervene to find out who was telling the truth but nothing like that happened. They did not really investigate things. Moreover EFL representatives suggested to the group of critics that their claims of August 2018 relating to the bonus might have some basis (despite the fact the EFL hadn’t investigated”

It seems Roland dislikes the EFL as much as he dislikes us!
    Because they didn’t side with him against the Charlton plebs as he expected them to. 
    Like he was expecting the interview on Talksport to side with him after the vandalism and Jim and Simon didn't.

He really expects everyone to see his point of warped view.
    It is possible he's right and the rest of the world is wrong. Not hard to understand how he failed as a politician.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    He may of constructed it but he certainly didn't write it for the sentence alone,

" They tagged and damaged several properties of Duchatelet, the homes of two friends of Duchatelet and the house of the friend of a friend."
  • Options
    If only the first episode of the new Alan Partridge was as funny as that statement. 

What a Bobby Dazzler :smiley:
  • Options
    Bubble said:
    He may of constructed it but he certainly didn't write it for the sentence alone,

" They tagged and damaged several properties of Duchatelet, the homes of two friends of Duchatelet and the house of the friend of a friend."
    I don't think anyone in the UK has said tagged in about 10 years, I reckon it was written by him
  • Options
    Bubble said:

Perhaps Master Driesen assisted :-:wink:
  • Options
    Surely Richard Murry has to make a statement NOW TODAY!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Can we collectively sue him for accusing us? The Belgian police suspect it was done by Belgian based people FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been out all day and just got back to this.
    It is a new level, when you thought previous levels (even this week) couldn't be surpassed.

• Options
    An EFL spokesperson told football.london:"The EFL can confirm that we have received a request from Charlton Athletic’s majority shareholder Roland Duchatelet, which we will review and subsequently respond to as appropriate."
    .........when we've finished laughing.
  • Options
    An EFL spokesperson told football.london:"The EFL can confirm that we have received a request from Charlton Athletic’s majority shareholder Roland Duchatelet, which we will review and subsequently respond to as appropriate."
    .........when we've finished laughing.
    Might be quite a while yet then!
  • Options
    Can we collectively sue him for accusing us? The Belgian police suspect it was done by Belgian based people FFS!
    Not sure that it correct @MuttleyCAFC @PragueAddick

I can see that the FF meeting minutes can be read that way but I believe that is the CARD trouble maker Harris saying that, not the Belgium police chief 
  • Options

He is disgusting.

I think he has set up the "vandalism" story of appearance, himself. He has the money to do it.

He can play the victim role.

When questioned about it on talksport...he didn't actually sound upset. He just quickly said that he wasn't in the house at the time. Stone cold. Move the conversation on quickly type of thing.

I just remember his quick response of attempting to change the subject.

Charlton Life has very close connections to our whole fanbase. At least somebody will know of a somebody ..even if they do not have an account on CL themselves 

I am 100% sure that at least one Charlton fan would pass honest information on...if they knew anything about vandalism from a group of our fans. Someone would know something.

Ladies and gents....it didn't happen! It has been made up!

All of this is an act.

The same man that got a 30 year old woman to lie for him (mad lies) every 30mins.

She goes to Sheffield Wednesday...and keeps quiet. She was horrible with us....but it might have also been because she had a dreadful boss!

Standard Liege fans had to force him out.

He is simply just...a C*nt.

Richard Murrary is certainly not much better.

Katrien...Roland is going viral. Do yourself a favour and get a book deal.

Yes, it was strange that he didn't want to dwell on the graffiti in the slightest. More about slagging off the EFL! I think this has to be the most likely scenario given what a neurotic, mentally defective individual he now clearly is. He probably thought he would garner sympathy!
  • Options
    I honestly think he expected an apology via the fans forum last night  
  • Options
    Of course Roland wasn't in the house at the time.
    He was outside with a can of spray paint.
    Next article to be posted on official site is cctv footage of Roland spraying CAFC on his own house.