Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Like and Lol

13»

Comments

• My ratio is almost 10 likes to 1 lol, maybe I am just too much of serious poster?
  • It's all about promotes.

Ask @Henry Irving
  • 2:1, at last I am doing something right
  • AFKA, Lookout, sorry this question is off thread but do not know where else to put it. When reading other peoples comments and they include a story from somewhere else, (normally in red), and after reading this I go back to where I was but it puts me forward a page instead of the same place. Can you help?
  • Mines approaching 1:4........it seems I’m a deeply unpopular comedian. 
    Mines  1.29 : 1
  • I miss the flags.
    The site has gone to pieces since the flag option was removed.
  • LoOkOuT said:
    For those with problems, please put down your OS and Browser versions. Ta.
    Android, you're a complete loser, no-one likes you, you smell and you have't got a job.  Chrome, you don't work hard enough, other browsers are a lot prettier, you haven't got any friends and you need to lose weight. 

(Am I doing this right, @LoOkOuT ?)
  • Chizz said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    For those with problems, please put down your OS and Browser versions. Ta.
    Android, you're a complete loser, no-one likes you, you smell and you have't got a job.  Chrome, you don't work hard enough, other browsers are a lot prettier, you haven't got any friends and you need to lose weight. 

(Am I doing this right, @LoOkOuT ?)
    Good grief
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Any further news re sorting the various problems with the site when using Apple iPad Safari......they seemed to occur around March time if I’m not mistaken.
    Can’t read LOL’s and likes unless they are in a thread I have started myself.
    My keyboard won’t clear the screen unless I go back into the forum......that’s a real pain! If I start to type a new post I have to scroll down and actually have to get the cursor (if that’s the right word) flashing in the ’Type your comment box’ box before I can type. Quite often I have been typing away only to find the text hasn’t appeared!
    When I want to send a personal message to someone I have a hell of a time getting the drop down users name menu to function......it’s hit and miss and I can try over and over again until I get it to magically work. On occasions I have just given up completely.
  • se9addick said:

Last kick of the ball
    Last kick of the baaaallll
    Big Patrick Bauer
    Last kick of the ball.