Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Portsmouth - Match Thread

Comments

• Cullen’s delivery from corners has been excellent tonight. We’ve come very close to scoring from 3 or 4 but Pompey just scrambling them away so far. 
  • Second sub ... Williams replaced by Fossy.
  • 58' Looks like Williams' evening is done.
  • Good save Dillon!
  • I’m currently down in Portsmouth looking after my nephews. I watched the first half in a pub with my two boys. We left at half-time because they didn’t like the rough clientele. Nice pub but full of horrible people and it was getting a bit nasty when we scored and some Southampton fans started cheeering.
  • Wow they're really over egging Williams pudding.

Fosu better do it for the cameras today.
  • Williams off. He was having a good game. Hopefully the impressive Fosu turns up. 
  • 59' SUB | Jonny Williams is replaced by Tariqe Fosu.
    59' Phillips makes a good save to keep out Curtis dipping volley. #cafc 2 #pompey 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Odd choice to bring Fosu on. As this game goes on we will be looking for more midfield stability and I'm not convinced that Cullen-Reeves-Aribo-Fosu is your anti-onslaught midfield. Might have been better to bring Lapslie on, or Pratley much later
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Wow they're really over egging Williams pudding.

Fosu better do it for the cameras today.
    Agree. Very unlucky not to have an assist and he’s done some good stuff but faded second half. Fosu should add some healthy pace on the break. 
  • Double sub by Pompey.

Make as many as you want, you're still going to lose.
  • 61' Portsmouth double sub | Hakwins and Close are replaced by Vaughan and Donohue.
  • Double Pompey substitution now
  • Sarr should've put that in himself.
  • How good was Naby there?
  • Taylor arm holding again.
  • Some of Sarr’s trekkers are obscene for a league one centre half. 
  • 63' Fosu fires into the side-netting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fosu come on man pass! 

You've got it in the bag, just focus.
  • This is the most I’ve enjoyed a game in years. 
  • Double sub by Pompey.

Make as many as you want, you're still going to lose.

Are you TRYING to jinx us??
  • Good from Fosu. Need all our midfielders to be a bit more direct like that. 
  • Aribo should have played to Fosu there.
  • Need to win this to cement our playoff spot.
  • This is really enjoyable
  • Taylor is so good at drawing fouls.
  • Good cross into the box by Iron Willy, headed behind for a corner ...
  • Eh! Too many positive comments here. Getting me worried. You know what might happen. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!