Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    What a shambles! Some poor performances out there today with so much on the line. 
  • Options
    Great save too, but Lapslie didn’t mean to do it, was trying to get out the way
  • Options
    Wemberley!!!!
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Great save too, but Lapslie didn’t mean to do it, was trying to get out the way
    Shouldnt matter surely

Was last man
  • Options
    Posted at88'

Corner, Oxford United. Conceded by George Lapslie.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    ross1 said:
    Solly's second red, more than 3 game ban?
    Three match ban for the straight red (dangerous play) plus an extra match for second red of the season.

Won't be back until second leg of play-off (or second game of next season if we're being ultra-optimistic).
    Na defeat today ends any hope of top 2

Needed to win last 4
    It would have been easier if we'd won the last four, now we're relying on the other three teams stuffing up a bit more hence the "ultra-optimistic" comment.
  • Options
    Playoffs are more exciting anyway
  • Options
    Did this referee get some new cards for his birthday that he wants to show off!
  • Options

89' YELLOW to Brannagan for tripping Taylor deep in the Charlton half. #OUFC 2-1 #CAFC

• Options
    alicwkd said:
    Playoffs are more exciting anyway
    Not good for me health 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    90+1 Six minutes added. #oufc 2 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Just been watching a stream and have given up. Can't believe how poor we looked. 
  • Options
    Only second defeat of 2019 and we’re over half way through April. Just frustrating. Best to get this out of the way before the play offs.
  • Options
    Perennial bottlers CAFC alert!
  • Options

90+1' United break and Sinclair plays the ball in to Mackie but the striker gets the ball caught under his feet as he shapes to shoot and Charlton clear. #OUFC 2-1 #CAFC

• Options
    If we don’t have Purrington or Vetokele for any extended period we really might as well pack up the season now. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Just been watching a stream and have given up. Can't believe how poor we looked. 

From Luton to this. Shocking!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

From Luton to this. Shocking!
    Far to many changes made.
  • Options
    Going to the corner when you’re safe. Really is a Robinson side.
  • Options
    I'm slightly more glad that I have to work today than I was before kick-off.

Dipping in and out of this thread has been more than enough  (but thank you to everyone for the updates and comments)...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So poor it’s ridiculous today. 
  • Options
    I notice Oxford are fouling a lot but don't get many yellow cards??
  • Options
    Well we cant win five on the trot so hopefully we draw the next two League games - this was our third chance to go second this season, havent taken any of them
  • Options
    Fuck this can never remember us winning on Bank Holidays ! 
  • Options
    I hope Bowyer addresses the performance post match and doesn't just find excuses. 
  • Options
    SSN: Ian Dowie fancies us for 2nd place, that has put the kibosh on that
  • Options
    Think I'll give Monday a miss.
  • Options
    Parker is god awful!!!... So glad he hasnt been playing ahead of Igor
  • Options
    A draw if we somehow manage it is a great result here now, but this is crap. I also hate Mackie.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    I hope Bowyer addresses the performance post match and doesn't just find excuses. 
    Really want someone to grill Bowyer. The Sarr decision is one of the weirdest bits of management we’ve seen.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!