Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Smashing seats at Oxford

WTF goes through some people's minds.
How is that acceptable behaviour?

Comments

• Acceptable if you're a twat....
  • Didn't see it but left at the final whistle..mind they have a few idiots...told see you next year cretins...and a few effing idiots gave it large to an elderly man who got on the bus in the middle of the estate till he got his phone out and told his mates to get on the bus a few stops up...they quickly shut their gob...course he was bluffing... 
  • Didn't see it but left at the final whistle..mind they have a few idiots...told see you next year cretins...and a few effing idiots gave it large to an elderly man who got on the bus in the middle of the estate till he got his phone out and told his mates to get on the bus a few stops up...they quickly shut their gob...course he was bluffing... 
    what I don’t get is what is the point of having a line of stewards sit in their stand near the netting then just let 2 or 3 blokes dish out w*nker signs and goading abuse for the whole 90 mins. It’s not so bad if it was sporadic, or the whole stand, it was literally just a couple who stood out like a sore thumb (mainly because the main ones mouth was in such a state I think cleaned his teeth with a coat hanger dabbed in sherbet).

The stewards just sat literally sat next to him and let him and his equally gurning mate crack on.  

Les Dawson’s love children alive and well in Oxford. 
    Wouldn’t have happened in our day mate. Lol 

• Didn't see any grief today but wasn't near the netting..come to think of it ,the last time I was next to home fans was Newcastle. I was right at the back and had been chatting to the Geordie all thru the game to the point he leaned over and shook hands at the end.

• Not quite sure why they insist on not allowing Charlton fans to leave either side of the ground at the end. Having parked that blocked side we had to walk all the way round the ground, going past every Oxford fan. Very annoying though quite amusing to hear one of their fans so happy to have their first win over Charlton in Oxford since 1987. Well worth the wait I guess?
    what I don’t get is what is the point of having a line of stewards sit in their stand near the netting then just let 2 or 3 blokes dish out w*nker signs and goading abuse for the whole 90 mins. It’s not so bad if it was sporadic, or the whole stand, it was literally just a couple who stood out like a sore thumb (mainly because the main ones mouth was in such a state I think cleaned his teeth with a coat hanger dabbed in sherbet) who did it for the whole game.

The stewards just literally sat next to him and let him and his equally gurning mate crack on.  

Drove an Oxford supporting mate up with us today who sits just the other side of the netting and said that bloke is like it every match. Barely watches the game, just snarls away in his inbred, wrongun tongue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:
    Didn't see it but left at the final whistle..mind they have a few idiots...told see you next year cretins...and a few effing idiots gave it large to an elderly man who got on the bus in the middle of the estate till he got his phone out and told his mates to get on the bus a few stops up...they quickly shut their gob...course he was bluffing... 
    what I don’t get is what is the point of having a line of stewards sit in their stand near the netting then just let 2 or 3 blokes dish out w*nker signs and goading abuse for the whole 90 mins. It’s not so bad if it was sporadic, or the whole stand, it was literally just a couple who stood out like a sore thumb (mainly because the main ones mouth was in such a state I think cleaned his teeth with a coat hanger dabbed in sherbet) who did it for the whole game.

The stewards just literally sat next to him and let him and his equally gurning mate crack on.  

Drove an Oxford supporting mate up with us today who sits just the other side of the netting and said that bloke is like it every match. Barely watches the game, just snarls away in his inbred, wrongun tongue.
    Wonder which college he is studying at up there.
    A future politician no doubt Rodders 😉.
  • I was sat next to the netting in the last seat about two rows back from that twat. I see him get called out downstairs by a steward then he was back. I’m not a violent person in any way but fool me he was annoying. His mate pulled his shorts down at one point and I jokingly made a small thumb to finger sign to his fat mate next to him and I got the see you after sign. I just laughed. The woman steward there at point asked me if I wanted to move along to avoid eye contact with him!! No effing make him move to another seat or throw the Cnut out!! 
  • WTF goes through some people's minds.

Did you tell them it wasn't acceptable?/
  • Are we all talking about the same fella, the lardy geezer with a gob to match his stomach?
  • chappers said:
    The woman steward there at point asked me if I wanted to move along to avoid eye contact with him!! No effing make him move to another seat or throw the Cnut out!! 
    Was that the female Benny from Crossroads? 25 degrees with a woolly hat on?

she found him hilarious. Think she got told off by a Lieutenant Steward (orange bib) for laughing along too much.
  • chappers said:
    The woman steward there at point asked me if I wanted to move along to avoid eye contact with him!! No effing make him move to another seat or throw the Cnut out!! 
    Was that the female Benny from Crossroads? 25 degrees with a woolly hat on?

she found him hilarious. Think she got told off by a Lieutenant Steward (orange bib) for laughing along too much.
    Yes mate. 
  • Off_it said:

Yes I did. Not sure it sank in. His mate seemed quite amused that he had been told off like a schoolkid by some old bloke.
    The guy next to me had already had a go at some other idiot who broke another one.

• The seats might not have been broken maliously. It might been used by a rotund fuller figure fan. 
    I might wear glasses but I think I can tell a stamp when I see one. And I don't mean a small thing stuck on an envelope....
  • The seats might not have been broken maliously. It might been used by a rotund fuller figure fan. 
    I might wear glasses but I think I can tell a stamp when I see one. And I don't mean a small thing stuck on an envelope....
    I think Smudge said that tongue in cheek 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's be fair, we had as many twats giving the V signs and abuse across the stewards as Oxford did.
  • edited April 2019
    Let's be fair, we had as many twats giving the V signs and abuse across the stewards as Oxford did.
    Why does it make them twats?

Nonsense, it’s a football match.
  • J BLOCK said:
    Let's be fair, we had as many twats giving the V signs and abuse across the stewards as Oxford did.
    Why does it make them twats?

Nonsense, it’s a football match.
    I’ve never understood this. Why does watching 11 blokes kick a ball around a pitch give fully grown men the license to act in a specific way?

It doesn’t happen at other sports so is football special or something? Does it attract a particular kind of person?

Why shouldn’t it, people can act in anyway they want. If you wish to partake in hand movements, do so, if you don’t, do so. No one is a twat. 
  • Off_it said:

Yes I did. Not sure it sank in. His mate seemed quite amused that he had been told off like a schoolkid by some old bloke.
    The guy next to me had already had a go at some other idiot who broke another one.

Fair play
  • Give the behaviour I saw in Oxford city centre at 11.30, i’m not surprised 
  • Are we all talking about the same fella, the lardy geezer with a gob to match his stomach?
    Karl Robinson?