Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great day yesterday but....

Comments

• Options
    A few years ago a Charlton fan lobbed  seat over the back of the stand...... landing amongst other Charlton fans. Dangerous.

Absolute shithole and brings out a grim crowd. 

Doubt I'll go again.

• Options
    Such a shame that this type of pond life attach themselves to football clubs.On an individual basis they would run a mile from a mouse,but with a few equally IQ challenged associates they find the bravery to smash a toilet or rip up a seat.One guy near me yesterday,spent the whole game either looking at his phone(probably trying to work out how to turn it on)or giving a 5 knuckle shuffle to home supporters 30/40 yards away.He even had to change hands presumably doing it with the same hand became a bit painful.
    Someone even lobbed a metal sign into the crowd which could easily have caused serious injury.Unfortunately football will never be rid of this problem because the offenders even if caught will never be prosecuted.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
  • Options

What's your point?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    What we saw yesterday is a 1/2 game a season type of behaviour, Leeds for example have this week in week out. I don’t agree with smashing stuff up etc but the accusations of racist chanting which I’m still yet to be told what was said I would like to know about because that is en mass type of problem. 

A crowd of 2500 the dickhead proportion is going to go up - seems unreasonable to some supporters, I prefer the further away games as I enjoy the trips more. 
  • Options
    nobheads reckon they're on Green Street because they smashed up a couple of portaloos. Embarrassing behaviour.
  • Options
    nobheads reckon they're on Green Street because they smashed up a couple of portaloos. Embarrassing behaviour.
    Awful film 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So are we assuming the toilets were smashed up, because a steward said so ?
    I saw one pipe displaced from a urinal.
    Did anyone see worse or was that it ?
    There was water pissing all down the outside of the window and wall at the Fleur de Lys where some hard bastard has presumably wrecked the water tank.
    maybe the same hard bastard who was punching the pool table lights
    or the twat who flipped the pool table over.

such hard men
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    There was water pissing all down the outside of the window and wall at the Fleur de Lys where some hard bastard has presumably wrecked the water tank.

such hard men
    Why do people do this? It is all so unnecessary.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Swisdom said:

such hard men
    Why do people do this? It is all so unnecessary.
    And why is it all allowed to happen?  So many police around and yet a pub can be effectively trashed without intervention. I don’t get it. (Apologies if I’m wrong as I wasn't there.)

• Options
    The amount of police at matches(You count them in floyd road) really pisses me off,especially when as you rightly say when trouible occurs they tend to evaoporate and leave it to the stewards on 8.00 an hour.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

such hard men

That pool table was bloody heavy I have you know!!!
  • Options
    Awful film 
    Good film. 
  • Options
    commented elsewhere, but the amount of Old Bill at the game Saturday was bordering on the ridiculous....they were literally lining the road back to the station after the game
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

such hard men

That pool table was bloody heavy I have you know!!!
    We wanted to carry it to the ground where we could lob it at the Gills keeper but it was chuffing heavy. Propa nawty day out.

Spent most of Sunday abusing Ricky Holmes on Twitter. Bants.
  • Options
    Awful film 
    In my top five worst films of all time .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    commented elsewhere, but the amount of Old Bill at the game Saturday was bordering on the ridiculous....they were literally lining the road back to the station after the game
    A lot in Rochester too
  • Options

The amount of police at matches(You count them in floyd road) really pisses me off,especially when as you rightly say when trouible occurs they tend to evaoporate and leave it to the stewards on 8.00 an hour.
    Why, was there a climate change protest?

• Options
    A lot in Rochester too
    They must of blown the overtime budget.  No doubt Plod will claw money back off of the Jills and us?   The Jills paying in lucky heather and pegs of course AND good luck getting any spare change from Roland the Miser!

• Options
    I’ll chuck in the £3.50
  • Options
    @Solidgone does anyone actually have a truth of what happened I saw the toilets but this racist chanting and damage to the pub what has actually happened. 
  • Options
    @Solidgone does anyone actually have a truth of what happened I saw the toilets but this racist chanting and damage to the pub what has actually happened. 
    I was at pub after game. I was outside drinking where there must have been 30 old Bill both met and Kent. I had no idea anything had happened until I went inside for a piss and was shoved by one old Bill. That then ended up in a row and the old Bill who was in charge basically apologising. The pub was then shut due to the damage which was the toilets mainly and the pool table. 
  • Options
    So the pub was damaged after the game? I thought most Charlton had gone to Rochester 
  • Options
    Pool table was flipped - 100% as I saw the twat doing it.  Goaded by a few and there were others pointing out the location of the cameras.  Not that it stopped him.

As we were walking into the pub I heard a song I didn't recognise being sung - didn't pay it too much attention until I heard the word "Paki" and realised the lumpy-heads were out in force!

There was also a song referencing the IRA but I was too busy chatting to hear the words.

I genuinely felt i'd stepped back in time
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Pool table was flipped - 100% as I saw the twat doing it.  Goaded by a few and there were others pointing out the location of the cameras.  Not that it stopped him.

As we were walking into the pub I heard a song I didn't recognise being sung - didn't pay it too much attention until I heard the word "Paki" and realised the lumpy-heads were out in force!

There was also a song referencing the IRA but I was too busy chatting to hear the words.

I genuinely felt i'd stepped back in time
    Was this before or after the game?