Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great day yesterday but....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Damage aside I never want to hear twist and shout at charlton game again some of the young fans need to know that that is not acceptable 
  • Options
    commented elsewhere, but the amount of Old Bill at the game Saturday was bordering on the ridiculous....they were literally lining the road back to the station after the game
    A lot in Rochester too
    I was genuinely taken aback by how many got off at Rochester from the first train out, must have been 2-300 from that one train alone
  • Options
    Damage aside I never want to hear twist and shout at charlton game again some of the young fans need to know that that is not acceptable 
    Or Naby Sarr to the tune of Baby Shark 
  • Options
    commented elsewhere, but the amount of Old Bill at the game Saturday was bordering on the ridiculous....they were literally lining the road back to the station after the game
    A lot in Rochester too
    I was genuinely taken aback by how many got off at Rochester from the first train out, must have been 2-300 from that one train alone
    All Charlton Life posters.
  • Options
    Rochester pre game was fine spoons was okay until some tosser ordered 24 jager bombs so only had one then went to the Charlotte to watch spurs game 
  • Options
    ???
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    @Solidgone does anyone actually have a truth of what happened I saw the toilets but this racist chanting and damage to the pub what has actually happened. 
    I was at pub after game. I was outside drinking where there must have been 30 old Bill both met and Kent. I had no idea anything had happened until I went inside for a piss and was shoved by one old Bill. That then ended up in a row and the old Bill who was in charge basically apologising. The pub was then shut due to the damage which was the toilets mainly and the pool table. 
    If there were 30 old Bill outside the pub, surely they could have acted to break up the vandalism inside or at least arrest some people afterwards

Or had they all gone by that stage?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Pool table was flipped - 100% as I saw the twat doing it.  Goaded by a few and there were others pointing out the location of the cameras.  Not that it stopped him.

As we were walking into the pub I heard a song I didn't recognise being sung - didn't pay it too much attention until I heard the word "Paki" and realised the lumpy-heads were out in force!

There was also a song referencing the IRA but I was too busy chatting to hear the words.

I genuinely felt i'd stepped back in time
    Where the hell did that group come from, never heard such chanting from "Charlton" fans before? Surely someone must know who they are or whether they're regulars or not?
  • Options
    @Solidgone does anyone actually have a truth of what happened I saw the toilets but this racist chanting and damage to the pub what has actually happened. 
    I wasn’t at the match as I’m enjoying the sunshine in Gran Canaria. Just pissed off with this wanton vandalism attached to Charlton fans. 
  • Options
    ???
    Group of around 15/20 younger fans singing some version of twist and shout. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ???
    What version.
    Are you saying you don't like the song or they are singing a nasty version
  • Options
    Singing naughty songs about the IRA  ? i doubt that the scum that shot my mate and his mum will be to worried.Might piss Corbyn off a bit tho
    Naughty step for that one...
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    ???
    What version.
    Are you saying you don't like the song or they are singing a nasty version
    No that’s it’s a palace song! That was the only offence they committed 
  • Options
    We were in the Fleur before the match (but not after) and it all seemed pretty good natured BUT we did comment that there were some unfamiliar faces there. We don’t go to lots of aways, but enough to recognise regulars, including some of the younger ‘characters’ and it was definitely a different group 
    (not excusing but explaining - personally I think it’s a knobbish thing to smash up anyones property)
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    I was at pub after game. I was outside drinking where there must have been 30 old Bill both met and Kent. I had no idea anything had happened until I went inside for a piss and was shoved by one old Bill. That then ended up in a row and the old Bill who was in charge basically apologising. The pub was then shut due to the damage which was the toilets mainly and the pool table. 
    If there were 30 old Bill outside the pub, surely they could have acted to break up the vandalism inside or at least arrest some people afterwards

Or had they all gone by that stage?
    They stayed outside until the landlady 3rd attempt to get them to go in. They were an absolute waste of space. Useless.