Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket office

1235»

Comments

• Big tick from me. It's only taken seven years to put this right...
  • Common sense approach. Congratulations to the fans forum reps. for raising this and for the club for listening and making a sensible decision.
  • Christmas & New Year opening hours

Full Ticket Office opening hours can be found below:

Friday, December 24th – Closed.

Saturday, December 25th – Closed Bank Holiday

Sunday, December 26th – Closed Bank Holiday Away Game-AFC Wimbledon

Monday, December 27th – Closed Bank Holiday

Tuesday, December 28th – Open 11am-5pm

Wednesday, December 29th – Open 11am-5pm – HOME GAME- Gillingham

Thursday, December 30th – Open 11am-5pm

Friday, December 31st – 11am-1pm (Half day)

Saturday, January 1st - Bank Holiday 10:30am-1pm - HOME GAME –Wycombe Wanderers

Monday, January 3rd – Open 11am-5pm

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61c4666099ffc/ticket-office-opening-hours-for-festive-period

• Monday January 3rd is a Bank Holiday. Presumably the club isn’t aware, because there is no way they are opening.
  • Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why they still charge extra to print tickets at home, which costs the club absolutely nothing compared to if you buy one at the ticket office in person?
  • edited December 2021
    Off_it said:
    Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why they still charge extra to print tickets at home, which costs the club absolutely nothing compared to if you buy one at the ticket office in person?
    I think it’s because we are paying for the ticketing system, the original RD/KM upgrade having failed to meet the club’s needs, as predicted at the time. They had to do it again, he wouldn’t pay for it, so they struck a deal under which fans pay a levy on each transaction.
  • Off_it said:
    Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why they still charge extra to print tickets at home, which costs the club absolutely nothing compared to if you buy one at the ticket office in person?
    I think it’s because we are paying for the ticketing system, the original RD/KM upgrade having failed to meet the club’s needs, as predicted at the time. They had to do it again, he wouldn’t pay for it, so they struck a deal under which fans pay a levy on each transaction.
    Bonza!

Thanks. 

Reminds me of when my previous firm introduced a 2.5% "Admin fee" to be added to all Bill's. Introduced on the basis that people wouldnt question it and it was free money.

Fucking disgusting.
  • Not having read the article at the top of the page, I was surprised to find the ticket office closed after the game today.

Surely the post match period (say up to 5:30pm on Saturdays) is the perfect time to sell tickets in person, while people are actually at the stadium and enthused(ish)?
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Not having read the article at the top of the page, I was surprised to find the ticket office closed after the game today.

Surely the post match period (say up to 5:30pm on Saturdays) is the perfect time to sell tickets in person, while people are actually at the stadium and enthused(ish)?
    No need for the ticket office with so many newsagents/convenience shops in Plumstead/Woolwich open 7 days a week till late to hand out the tickets
    Sadly the "Fag and Mags" newsagent wasn't giving away Accrington tickets, so I had to go online today instead!
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnnyH2 said:
    Not having read the article at the top of the page, I was surprised to find the ticket office closed after the game today.

No need for the ticket office with so many newsagents/convenience shops in Plumstead/Woolwich open 7 days a week till late to hand out the tickets
    Sadly the "Fag and Mags" newsagent wasn't giving away Accrington tickets, so I had to go online today instead!
    Did you try JustEat................. A large Donor with salad and a ticket in The Covered End please. ;)
  • The club's Ticket Office will be closed both in-person and online on Tuesday, March 14th due to maintenance work.

The Ticket Office will return to normal operation from Wednesday, March 15th (11am-5pm).

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-office-closed-maintenance-march-15th

• clive said:

The club's Ticket Office will be closed both in-person and online on Tuesday, March 14th due to maintenance work.

The Ticket Office will return to normal operation from Wednesday, March 15th (11am-5pm).

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-office-closed-maintenance-march-15th

Yet the headline says closed on 15th, run by idiots.