Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Box Park Wembley - Fan Park

Comments

• Options
    The fan zones serve food/ alcohol but when I went last year there was a much more relaxed atmosphere. Primarily families 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    So can Sunderland fans go in there?
    dont think so as aimed for Charlton being that side of the ground,although I suppose if not in colours nothing stopping them. 
    When has a Sunderland fan EVER not worn colours?
  • Options
    Think I'm going to do the Fanzone instead which is free and is next to the stadium so the kids in our group can enjoy looking at it while we have a few drinks

@kinveachyaddick excuse my stupidity but how will that work? are you bringing your own?

Nope - you have to buy in there but it's free and adjacent to the stadium so gives the young ones the buzz of being close by. Went in it before the Arsenal-City Carabo cup last year. Lacked a bit of atmosphere but think that was primarily because it was freezing and the Goons were anticipating the spanking they got! Link above for location
  • Options
    So is the box park free if you have an advanced ticket?
  • Options
    Yes if you are early but they limit capacity. The £10 guarantees entry. 
  • Options
    If it's a free one then it's dependent on capacity.  If you've paid the tenner then you are guaranteed entry before 1pm.
  • Options
    Box park is free for a certain amount of people... Once that figure has been surpassed it becomes £10 entry

Its a bit sneaky as imagine a lot of people will try and show up to get free entry, if barely anyone bothers they can leave it as being free to get in

If loads show up straight away then they can impose the £10 fee whenever they want
  • Options
    Ok, so I have an email ticket but need to arrive early to get in free.

Anyone have an idea on beer prices?
  • Options
    Just put it on expenses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

About a fiver at the one in Shoreditch but wouldn't surprise me if it was £6 after football/wembley tax is applied
  • Options
    What's the one in Leeds like?
  • Options
    WSS said:
    What's the one in Leeds like?
    They don’t have parks up north. Far too much greenery. 
  • Options
    Box parks fine for a bit of street food or some craft but doesn’t feel like a pre match venue getting to green man for 10.30 should hopefully get in at that time. If not will go to one of the other Charlton pubs 
    Which will also be packed.
  • Options
    Boxpark in Croydon was superb for the World Cup and the videos of the Wembley one for the FA Cup look good too.

5 of us in there from 11 as the food will be better and we're hoping also the queues managed better for drink 
  • Options
    Just got a couple of tickets for Boxpark. Sounds like the best option if you want to get served without waiting for too long.

Dont plan to spend a great deal of time there to be honest. For a day out at Wembley, I want to be at the stadium for as much as possible rather than just in a bar. 
  • Options
    Anyone know if you have to register for the early free entry option or can you just turn up?

Looks like they've taken the 'free' registration off the website.
  • Options
    Anyone know if you have to register for the early free entry option or can you just turn up?

Looks like they've taken the 'free' registration off the website.
    Never mind, just found the 'free' option on eventbrite
  • Options
    Cannot be worse than the £7 pints of Bud in o2. I actually prefer to go thirsty.
  • Options

Similar to the Valley, but a much better range of beer. Seem to remember the bar upstairs had a better range. Could be wrong. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Forget the flag waving, your dicking of the stripey nigels was enough to get this neutral onside!
    Can’t forgive Watford just yet , they’re the ones responsible for losing to them in the play offs
    and next season they equal our 7 seasons of Prem football on the bounce 
  • Options

• Options
    Won't let us hang flags up due to 'advertising issues' 
  • Options
    Dad bought a Carling and blue moon for 10.50. loads of food options. Beer queues will give problematic as it fills up. Coors, Carling and Staropramen the lager options. There's cider too I think and probably a couple more options
  • Options
    4 pint pitchers for 20 quid
  • Options
    Get in here 
  • Options
    Surprisingly good, let's fill it up 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Henry Jnr on right with his cousins.

PS he looks like his mum, lucky him.
  • Options
    Was good choice. Bars noe getting a few deep. 
  • Options
    Come on you reds