Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sunderland Play-off Final @ Wembley 26/5/2019 MATCH THREAD

edited May 2019 in General Charlton
The time has come.

For those of us following at home via radio or stream, or those at Wembley with their phone in their hands (put it away!), let's try and capture the action here in the match thread as much as possible.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Can't get in because my old man hasn't turned up with the tickets yet :(
  • Options
    Just got in the ground. 
    Nine year old grandson would not let me stay in the Green Man any longer. 
    Nervous as fcuc but hopefully he will remember this day for the rest of his life. 
    COYR 
    Another 10 years and it'll be the other way round!
  • Options
    Pratley starts. 
  • Options
    No Igor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Igor.  No Morgan.  Little bit of quality missing.  In a game we might just need it.
  • Options
    Goodness look at all the experience on the bench! Will be much needed if we find ourselves in trouble
  • Options
    After Dijksteel, Pratley was our best player last Friday.
  • Options
    Gutted no Igor. Confidence has taken a downward turn here! Presume mcgeady has made it?
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Pratley starts. 
    The thump-thump-thump you're now hearing is not the drummer getting warmed up, it's @Leuth banging his head against a wall ...
    To be fair I didn't want him to start but now he is, gets my full support. COYR!
  • Options
    Next best thing to Matt Holland if you wanted a bit of experience in there @Leuth

Think this is the best XI to start. We need to match the midfield experience of Cattermole and Leadbitter.

Too many creative options leaves us exposed early and the game could be over by 60 minutes. Let’s keep it tight and bring on Reeves, Williams etc as the game gets stretched in the second half.
  • Options
    Gutted no Igor. Confidence has taken a downward turn here! Presume mcgeady has made it?
    McGeady on the bench.
  • Options
    On the bench, as is Grigg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Noooooo!  I can't get the Sky channel.  Big tree outside has decided to grow leaves and is blocking the signal.  F*** you nature.

Can I watch online anywhere?
  • Options
    McGeady on bench.
  • Options
    Sunderland starting XI unchanged from their second leg at Pompey.
  • Options
    Noooooo!  I can't get the Sky channel.  Big tree outside has decided to grow leaves and is blocking the signal.  F*** you nature.

Could buy a nowtv pass. 
  • Options
    No Vetokele. That's that then. Enjoy the day.
  • Options
    We’ve played 48 games... the majority without Igor but now he’s not involved we may as well pack up and go home?
  • Options
    Talal said:

Could buy a nowtv pass. 
    Sky Go app will work if you are a Sky subscriber
  • Options

Now tv £8.99 day pass
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!