Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sunderland Play-off Final @ Wembley 26/5/2019 MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    My first visit to the new Wembley. I'm at the level 2 concourse. It like a hotel! Totally amazed!!
  • Options
    Reds in good voice on the march in!
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Talal said:
    Noooooo!  I can't get the Sky channel.  Big tree outside has decided to grow leaves and is blocking the signal.  F*** you nature.

Can I watch online anywhere?
    Could buy a nowtv pass. 
    Sky Go app will work if you are a Sky subscriber
    Will be about 50 seconds delay. 
  • Options
    I am here (on the match thread)...

Before the drama starts I would just like to say, whatever happens I am proud of what Lee, Jacko and the all the lads have achieved this season. The fact that we are here is enough for me, despite the imbecilic Belgian tosser we are saddled with fills me with this pride.

Good luck to all.  I am a creature of habit, Sky is an anathema, listening on the radio makes me nervous so here I am.

Up the Addicks! 
    Well said soapy
  • Options
    Flight was delayed. Whether I get to see the first half or not will depend on the quality of the internet on the mountain roads of rural Greece.
  • Options
    Based and Jacko appear to be warming up - or reliving their youth.!
  • Options
    Based and Jacko appear to be warming up - or reliving their youth.!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the music here is bloody awful!
  • Options
    Slightly surprised Morgan isn't in the 18
  • Options
    No morgan, not even on the bench & Prately starts. A disaster imo. Didn't work away at Coventry & wont work this afternoon. Too defensive. Good job I didn't pay too much for my ticket.

Pah  !!
  • Options
    Slightly surprised Morgan isn't in the 18
    It's harsh on the young lad to miss out.

Has he got a knock that has been kept hush-hush?
  • Options
    How long does a quad strain take to recover from? Igor is fucking soft. 

In Bowyer we trust when it comes to Pratley.
  • Options
    sm said:
    Apart from my singing of Valley Floyd Road - wait till we get to the Red Robin
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    How long does a quad strain take to recover from? Igor is fucking soft. 

In Bowyer we trust when it comes to Pratley.
    I doubt we'll see him again, not worth the wages as you can't rely on him to be fit
  • Options
    sm said:
    sm said:
    Apart from my singing of Valley Floyd Road - wait till we get to the Red Robin
    As we are nominally the home side does that mean we can have Red, Red Robin played as the two teams come out?

Please?
  • Options
    Take note - that’s the speed VFR should be sung at!
  • Options
    @AFKABartram looking a little lost towards P-block, hope he finds his seats 😬
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Following thread as about to get train from Rome to Citivecchia. Any updates much appreciated. COYR.
  • Options
    Just very very happy. Thank you Lee and the boys
  • Options
    Following thread as about to get train from Rome to Citivecchia. Any updates much appreciated. COYR.
    No, just NO @LargeAddick !!!  Cancel your train.  Find a place to watch it! 
  • Options
    CAFC at Wemberley  
  • Options
    The mate I’ve brought along has told me the ref’s a cunt. 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    No, just NO @LargeAddick !!!  Cancel your train.  Find a place to watch it! 
    No chance. Got to get back to port to rejoin the cruise. Might even lose signal once we set sail !!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Nervous as feck, watching on Now TV with some nephews, room decked out in Mesh gear (in the hopes that lightning will strike twice)... 
  • Options
    Nervous as feck, watching on Now TV with some nephews, room decked out in Mesh gear (in the hopes that lightning tening will strike twice)... 
    It's already struck one and a half times there... 
  • Options
    3-5-2
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    3-5-2
    Please no. !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!