Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many times have you watched the winning goal

Come on then. How many times have you watched that goal back. Haven't stopped all day!!!! 

Comments

• Options
    Must’ve watched the highlights about 20 times 
  • Options
    at least 25
  • Options
    At leat 30!
  • Options
    Honestly about 50 times from all angles. 

The clip from the Sunderland end is immense. 
  • Options
    Loads of times, too many to count to be honest
  • Options
    Lost count 
  • Options
    Not as many times as I’ve watched their goal. Naby, Dillon, what the actual f! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Including sky footage, Spidercam, fan cams and just general twitter videos, only about 400 so far 
  • Options
    i'm normally up the pub on a sunday / bank holiday afternoon, itching to get out / see my mates etc - today i have just lazed about all day watching every inch of footage, interviews, goals, threads, podcasts and whatever else - u name it, i've watched or listened to it a 100 times - and i aint finished yet - even a bit of welling up a bit earlier - nothing does it like football - the greatest thing ever invented - no live theatre like it - f*&^ng great!!!!

• Options
    God knows but the clip from the Sunderland end is excellent https://youtu.be/uAvvOdESPBA

just a shame it’s the only one I can find 
  • Options
    Watched the highlights and all the analysis, YouTube stuff countless times. 
  • Options
    God knows but the clip from the Sunderland end is excellent https://youtu.be/uAvvOdESPBA

just a shame it’s the only one I can find 
    Skip to 8:20 if you want to avoid freak child.
  • Options
    I'm an English teacher in Madrid and I told all my students last week that I was going to London for just two days at the weekend to watch the match, which they all thought was crazy. Naturally, none of them had seen the score before today, so I began each of my classes with by playing the highlights without saying what was coming (other than I support the team in red!). Amazing to watch their faces as the own goal went in and then see Charlton turn it round but still hard to get across quite how significant winning the game was aha!
    That’s fantastic! 
  • Options
    Lost count, love all the different angles and videos on twitter. Gutted season has finished really. What a year!
  • Options
    Loads. Just can't believe that I just missed the highlights on Quest tonight. Only saw second half last night and couldn't record it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loads. Just can't believe that I just missed the highlights on Quest tonight. Only saw second half last night and couldn't record it.
    It's on their website
  • Options
    Lots. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    It's on their website
    Oh, OK, cheers. My new IP hiding router will come in handy there ;)
  • Options
    Pure delirium. I just have to go to bed. Been on here for 3 hours now.

Charlton 'till I Die.

Goodnight.
  • Options
    Not been counting but I can tell you, not enough. It will never get old!
  • Options
    Loads
  • Options
    Too many.....maybe you can tell by looking at the time of this post.