Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many times have you watched the winning goal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Must have watched it about 50 times yesterday and tears in my eyes each time.
  • Options

• Options
    Over and over. My other half is fed up with it already. It will never get old. Just to hear the crowd when it goes in. Gives me goosebumps every time. So much love for it!
  • Options
    Never tired of watching that goal. Just love looking at the crowd behind the goal too. Just magic.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    God knows but the clip from the Sunderland end is excellent https://youtu.be/uAvvOdESPBA

just a shame it’s the only one I can find 
    Love the Sunderland crying "he was offside" about 5 times after we scored our equaliser
  • Options
    such a scrappy goal - both Bauer and Pearce ready to pounce on that!
  • Options
    Still can't believe there are Sunderland fans that thought it was a foul on Oviedo. Barely gets touched
  • Options
    Still can't believe there are Sunderland fans that thought it was a foul on Oviedo. Barely gets touched
    Not only that but a lot are moaning that BFG shouldn't have been on the pitch!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Less times than I've caught myself humming the Allez Allez Allez song
  • Options
    Watched it loads of times, but the more I see our first goal the better of looks.
  • Options
    143,134 i think

• Options
    Lots, plus the Quest highlights and the whole game again yesterday. Superb!
  • Options
    The answer will always be not enough 
  • Options
    It's just instant joy.... everytime 
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    Recorded the game on Sky, the winning goal is at 141 minutes, I’ve watched it so many times, every time I play it, my Mrs says ‘your not watching that again are you?’ - Me (rewinding to 141) “yep and look her comes the BFG again, BOOM, get innnnnn”
    Same from Ms AA but with a smile on her face ‘coz while she doesn’t get football she knows what CAFC means to me. 
  • Options
    Can't recall the free kick leading up to the goal....highlights just show the inter play between Cullen and Aribo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't recall the free kick leading up to the goal....highlights just show the inter play between Cullen and Aribo.
    Depends on which highlights programme you are watching......most of them show the foul on Parker leading to the free kick. You are unlucky if you’re only viewing one without it.

• Options
    Depends on which highlights programme you are watching......most of them show the foul on Parker leading to the free kick. You are unlucky if you’re only viewing one without it.

Quest and Sky don't show it....please remind me who took it Soundasa?
  • Options

Johnny Williams, with a quick short pass to Cullen..
  • Options

Thanks mate and Josh Parker won the free kick...managed to find the full game on another thread....and saved it to my favourites.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Thanks mate and Josh Parker won the free kick...managed to find the full game on another thread....and saved it to my favourites.
    If that’s the Sky version you will find a different camera sequence showing JW taking the quick free kick....it’s during a post match sequence, long after the final whistle, where Chris Powell and Michael Gray are being interviewed pitch side.
  • Options
    Lord knows how many times I've watched it but the version with Tel and Greg's commentary just gets me each and every time, where Greg just cracks when he says "we've done it Tel". Ah man.

https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial/status/1133352442660380672
  • Options
    Watched the whole game three times just to make sure we really won.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Lord knows how many times I've watched it but the version with Tel and Greg's commentary just gets me each and every time, where Greg just cracks when he says "we've done it Tel". Ah man.

This clip is brilliant.

Can anyone help me?
    I would like to keep this clip for posterity.
    I would like to save the clip on my IPad or my Computer, but I don’t know how to save a twitter file. Advice please.

P.S
    I don’t use a mobile phone, hence I don’t use Twitter.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

This clip is brilliant.

Can anyone help me?
    I would like to keep this clip for posterity.
    I would like to save the clip on my IPad or my Computer, but I don’t know how to save a twitter file. Advice please.

P.S
    I don’t use a mobile phone, hence I don’t use Twitter.
    http://twittervideodownloader.com/

Just copy the link to the tweet and paste it to the box on the above site.