Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Options
    38-4.
  • Options
    Brainless cricket from the Aussies. Great to see.

38-4
  • Options
    Enjoy it while you can folks. Australia will still find a way to win the whole thing
  • Options
    It confirms what I've always suspected, which is that modern white ball batsmen, however talented they might be have been flattered by easy pitches and relatively tame bowling
  • Options
    Is the limit for bouncers two an over? 
  • Options
    Always pleasing to see an Australian batting collapse
  • Options
    Is the limit for bouncers two an over? 
    Yes, I believe so
  • Options
    79-5.
  • Options
    Just need to get Smith now. 
  • Options
    It confirms what I've always suspected, which is that modern white ball batsmen, however talented they might be have been flattered by easy pitches and relatively tame bowling
    I doubt that was ever in question. Yes the style of batsman and aggression is much different, but easy pitches and smaller boundaries have no doubt been a massive contributor!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I doubt that was ever in question. Yes the style of batsman and aggression is much different, but easy pitches and smaller boundaries have no doubt been a massive contributor!
    The likes of Smith and Kohli stand out as they are able to do it in all conditions when their teammates are struggling. Really looking forward to seeing Kohli against this Windies bowling attack
  • Options
    Smith got away with that pull shot.

117-5
  • Options
    I was speaking to my son this morning about earning the right to be there when conditions get easier as he's been getting out, on occasions, through poor selection and not because the bowlers have been doing anything special.

So it was rather good of Messrs Khawaja and Maxwell to demonstrate what not to do in such circumstances. But even better to see Carey demonstrate that a batsman should not feel scoreboard pressure even when only having 3 off 26 balls. Because now he is on 39 off 48. And counting.

I've probably jinxed Carey now!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    147-6 Carey out
  • Options
    Sometimes my "gift" even surprises me
  • Options
    Can you jinx the Aussies for the rest of the summer please 
  • Options
    Smith just rapped on the glove.
    Excellent.
  • Options
    There does seem to be a lot of balls in this WC that are getting up off a length. It will be interesting to see if the Aussie quickies find anything in the pitch.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Trent Bridge hasn't lived up to its reputation of being a batting paradise so far!
  • Options
    Andre Russell means business
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was just thinking I don't fancy watching England v the WI pace attack.
    Then I remembered we're going to England v WI at Southampton next Friday. Doh.
  • Options
    West Indies fielding hasn't been all that good
  • Options

Time for a bit of pirch 'management' methinks. 

• Options

Time for a bit of pirch 'management' methinks. 

What is pirch management ?
  • Options
    WI have fallen apart. 
  • Options
    Thst's more like it 249-7.
  • Options
    Some catch that!!!
  • Options
    What a catch that was.
    Modern day fielding at times is incredible 
  • Options
    That catch by Cottrell was brilliant, to grab it one handed was impressive enough before the out and in at the boundary.
  • Options
    You could have had 100/1 on Coulter-Nile being top run scorer in this innings.