Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum - new dates announced for 2021 (p11) - first is 16th Sept

Comments

• Options
    Obama reacts to Lickspittle explaining the state of the takeover.

Image result for incredulous gif
  • Options
    :o don't worry, Golfie is going to gatecrash it, he'll get the answers we need
    I thought that was over the LB contract fiasco. I'm watching "summer of rockets" tonight. ....
  • Options
    I thought that was over the LB contract fiasco. I'm watching "summer of rockets" tonight. ....

are you not bothered about the ownership situation then?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

That’s a snide remark and racist get me a beer 
  • Options
    seth plum said:

That’s a snide remark and racist get me a beer 
    Snide, yes very possibly, but racist?
    Why?
  • Options
    I have no perception of racism anymore what’s all that love island shit about in the paper. Thought I might have got some likes though never mind 
  • Options

are you not bothered about the ownership situation then?
    As LB says......it is what it is. I can't attend if I wanted to as its fans cliques only. In any case LDT will spout the same old rubbish & hides behind NDA' s when any serious questions are asked.....just like the Tory hustings  😉
  • Options
    Hey Lieven,

1) Are the ex-directors’ loans not an issue, as you told the FF in July 2018, or are they now a problem as your boss said in his website statement on June 7th?

2) Did the price - or at least who was responsible for settling the loans - change after Wembley? Is this consistent with your minuted statement of April 25th that the price, although different for different buyers, would not change based on promotion?

Cue club statement that due to unforeseen circumstances tonights fans forum meeting has been postponed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we ask, will the non playing staff receive a bonus this year, due to the club meeting it's on the field targets?

If they will not receive a bonus, this must be due to not meeting off the field targets. As these targets are the responsibility of LVT (1. reducing  the losses and 2. selling the club), does that mean he will not receive a bonus?
  • Options
    “There are now 8 parties currently vying for the club, including the newly formed Brexit Party. LDT said that talks were advanced and believed a takeover will be achieved by 31st Oct, however he would not expand on what the outstanding issues were”
    I heard Pizza Express were in the mix as well. They do have the dough  
  • Options
    Nobody is going to this are they?

Want their heads reading if they are.
  • Options
    Leafcutter de Ant is going, he’s got a 1st class Eurostar ticket and a bagel to justify to Roland as expenses...
  • Options
    What time did/does it start?
  • Options
    6:30 I think.
  • Options
    WHERE ARE THE MINUTES!?!?!
  • Options
    Must of signed NDA’S , must of been a long meeting, nothing’s on Twitter 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess what is said will be practically the same as last time other than one or two sentences will be slightly re worded. Just like Theresa May's Brexit deal each time she tried to get it through parliament.

But I guess if Dalman is close Deturk won't mention any names. He might just say something is cllose in that case of at all.
  • Options
    Charter House rules ... What happens in Belgium, stays in Belgium 
  • Options
    Pepper and lemon spaghetti with basil and pine nuts.

Very nice it was too and pleases the veggies.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Charter House rules ... What happens in Belgium, stays in Belgium 
    Rumour is someone did stay in Belgium 
  • Options
    It’s happening!